Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Sodium Potassium ATPase
- Reacts with: Dog
- Isotype: IgY
製品名Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody
Sodium Potassium ATPase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to Sodium Potassium ATPase
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Chicken Serum as well as purified and partially purified ATPase, Sodium, Potassium [Canine Kidney].
ATPase, Sodium, Potassium [Canine Kidney]
- ICC: MDCK cells ELISA: 1ug recombinant protein
特記事項Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is for research use only and is not intended for therapeutic or diagnostic applications. Please note that we have 2 concentrations of this antibody: 1mg/ml and 10mg/ml. Please check the vial label.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.878% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
機能This is the catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of sodium and potassium ions across the plasma membrane. This action creates the electrochemical gradient of sodium and potassium ions, providing the energy for active transport of various nutrients.
配列類似性Belongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation on Tyr-10 modulates pumping activity.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- ATPase Na+/K+ transporting alpha antibody
- adenosinetriphosphatase antibody
- AT1A1_HUMAN antibody
ab353 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zámbó B et al. Clinically relevant mutations in the ABCG2 transporter uncovered by genetic analysis linked to erythrocyte membrane protein expression. Sci Rep 8:7487 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29749379
- Martín-Gago P et al. Covalent Protein Labeling at Glutamic Acids. Cell Chem Biol 24:589-597.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28434875
- Braune EB et al. S/T phosphorylation of DLL1 is required for full ligand activity in vitro but dispensable for DLL1 function in vivo during embryonic patterning and marginal zone B cell development. Mol Cell Biol 34:1221-33 (2014). PubMed: 24449764
- Liu R et al. Itraconazole suppresses the growth of glioblastoma through induction of autophagy: involvement of abnormal cholesterol trafficking. Autophagy 10:1241-55 (2014). PubMed: 24905460
- Antalffy G et al. A C-terminal di-leucine motif controls plasma membrane expression of PMCA4b. Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:2561-72 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23830917
- Czepiel M et al. Differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells into functional oligodendrocytes. Glia 59:882-92 (2011). PubMed: 21438010
- Qin Y et al. The mammalian Scribble polarity protein regulates epithelial cell adhesion and migration through E-cadherin. J Cell Biol 171:1061-71 (2005). ICC/IF ; Dog . PubMed: 16344308
- Tauscher A & Kuver R ABCG5 and ABCG8 are expressed in gallbladder epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 307:1021-8 (2003). IF, IHC ; Dog . PubMed: 12878214
- Lee J et al. Polarized cholesterol and phospholipid efflux in cultured gall-bladder epithelial cells: evidence for an ABCA1-mediated pathway. Biochem J 364:475-84 (2002). PubMed: 12023891