Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Sodium Potassium ATPase
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Dog
- Isotype: IgY
製品名Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody
Sodium Potassium ATPase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to Sodium Potassium ATPase
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Chicken Serum as well as purified and partially purified ATPase, Sodium, Potassium [Canine Kidney].
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA, WBmore details
ATPase, Sodium, Potassium [Canine Kidney]
- ICC: MDCK cells ELISA: 1ug recombinant protein
特記事項Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is for research use only and is not intended for therapeutic or diagnostic applications. Please note that we have 2 concentrations of this antibody: 1mg/ml and 10mg/ml. Please check the vial label.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.878% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab353 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
(see review). Use amplification.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/6000.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of ATPase, Sodium, Potassium in a standard sandwich ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Chicken IgG [H&L] (Rabbit)and ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthia-zoline-6-sulfonic acid])as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
|WB||1/100 - 1/500.|
機能This is the catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of sodium and potassium ions across the plasma membrane. This action creates the electrochemical gradient of sodium and potassium ions, providing the energy for active transport of various nutrients.
配列類似性Belongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation on Tyr-10 modulates pumping activity.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- ATPase Na+/K+ transporting alpha antibody
- adenosinetriphosphatase antibody
- AT1A1_HUMAN antibody
ab353 staining Sodium Potassium ATPase in Madin-Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were fixed in methanol/acetone (1:1) at -20°C for 10 minutes, permeabilized with 0.5% Triton X-100 in PBS, and blocked with 5% BSA in PBS for 1 hour before incubation with ab353 at a 1/250 dilution. An Alexa Fluor–conjugated secondary antibody was used at a dilution of 1/500 – 1/1000.
ab353 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zámbó B et al. Clinically relevant mutations in the ABCG2 transporter uncovered by genetic analysis linked to erythrocyte membrane protein expression. Sci Rep 8:7487 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29749379
- Martín-Gago P et al. Covalent Protein Labeling at Glutamic Acids. Cell Chem Biol 24:589-597.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28434875
- Braune EB et al. S/T phosphorylation of DLL1 is required for full ligand activity in vitro but dispensable for DLL1 function in vivo during embryonic patterning and marginal zone B cell development. Mol Cell Biol 34:1221-33 (2014). PubMed: 24449764
- Liu R et al. Itraconazole suppresses the growth of glioblastoma through induction of autophagy: involvement of abnormal cholesterol trafficking. Autophagy 10:1241-55 (2014). PubMed: 24905460
- Antalffy G et al. A C-terminal di-leucine motif controls plasma membrane expression of PMCA4b. Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:2561-72 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23830917
- Czepiel M et al. Differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells into functional oligodendrocytes. Glia 59:882-92 (2011). PubMed: 21438010
- Qin Y et al. The mammalian Scribble polarity protein regulates epithelial cell adhesion and migration through E-cadherin. J Cell Biol 171:1061-71 (2005). ICC/IF ; Dog . PubMed: 16344308
- Tauscher A & Kuver R ABCG5 and ABCG8 are expressed in gallbladder epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 307:1021-8 (2003). IF, IHC ; Dog . PubMed: 12878214
- Lee J et al. Polarized cholesterol and phospholipid efflux in cultured gall-bladder epithelial cells: evidence for an ABCA1-mediated pathway. Biochem J 364:475-84 (2002). PubMed: 12023891