Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SNX1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
SNX1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to SNX1
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Xenopus tropicalis
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH - which represented a portion of human Sorting Nexin 1 encoded within exon 15 (LocusLink ID 6642).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能May be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Plays a role in targeting ligand-activated EGFR to the lysosomes for degradation after endocytosis from the cell surface and release from the Golgi. Component of the retromer complex, a complex required to retrieve lysosomal enzyme receptors (IGF2R and M6PR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network. Interacts with membranes containing phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PtdIns(3P)) or phosphatidylinositol 3,5-bisphosphate (PtdIns(3,5)P2).
配列類似性Belongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 BAR domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
細胞内局在Endosome membrane. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Early endosome membrane. Enriched on tubular elements of the early endosome membrane. Binds preferentially to highly curved membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PtdIns(3P)) or phosphatidylinositol 3,5-bisphosphate (PtdIn.
- Information by UniProt
- HsT17379 antibody
- MGC8664 antibody
- SNX 1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling SNX1 with ab995 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling SNX1 with ab995 at 1/400 (2.5µg/ml). A Red-fluorescent goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab995 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Duclos CM et al. Caspase-mediated proteolysis of the sorting nexin 2 disrupts retromer assembly and potentiates Met/hepatocyte growth factor receptor signaling. Cell Death Discov 3:16100 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28179995
- Yamauchi M et al. Myeloid dendritic cells stimulated by thymic stromal lymphopoietin promote Th2 immune responses and the pathogenesis of oral lichen planus. PLoS One 12:e0173017 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 28278185
- Simonetti B et al. Sequence-dependent cargo recognition by SNX-BARs mediates retromer-independent transport of CI-MPR. J Cell Biol 216:3695-3712 (2017). PubMed: 28935633
- Huang L et al. 15d-PGJ2 Reduced Microglia Activation and Alleviated Neurological Deficit of Ischemic Reperfusion in Diabetic Rat Model. Biomed Res Int 2015:864509 (2015). PubMed: 26844229
- MacDonald E et al. USP8 controls the trafficking and sorting of lysosomal enzymes. Traffic 15:879-88 (2014). PubMed: 24894536
- Zhou Y et al. Uric acid induces renal inflammation via activating tubular NF-?B signaling pathway. PLoS One 7:e39738 (2012). PubMed: 22761883
- Nielsen MS et al. Sorting by the cytoplasmic domain of the amyloid precursor protein binding receptor SorLA. Mol Cell Biol 27:6842-51 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17646382