Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SNAP23
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
SNAP23 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to SNAP23
特異性This antibody reacts specifically with human SNAP23.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to Human SNAP23. Immunogen is a SNAP23-GST fusion protein
Database link: O00161
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4114 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Essential component of the high affinity receptor for the general membrane fusion machinery and an important regulator of transport vesicle docking and fusion.
組織特異性Ubiquitous. Highest levels where found in placenta.
配列類似性Belongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Mainly localized to the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- HsT17016 antibody
- LS-B8340 antibody
- SNAP 23 antibody
IHC image of ab4114 staining in human placenta tissue formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab4114, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab4114 は 18 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xiong X et al. Acid Sphingomyelinase regulates the localization and trafficking of palmitoylated proteins. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31142470
- Stévenin V et al. Dynamic Growth and Shrinkage of the Salmonella-Containing Vacuole Determines the Intracellular Pathogen Niche. Cell Rep 29:3958-3973.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31851926
- Deng B et al. Plasma membrane cholesterol trafficking in steroidogenesis. FASEB J 33:1389-1400 (2019). PubMed: 30133326
- Bertuccio CA et al. Plasma membrane insertion of KCa2.3 (SK3) is dependent upon the SNARE proteins, syntaxin-4 and SNAP23. PLoS One 13:e0196717 (2018). PubMed: 29768434
- Lesteberg K et al. Recycling endosomes in human cytotoxic T lymphocytes constitute an auxiliary intracellular trafficking pathway for newly synthesized perforin. Immunol Res 65:1031-1045 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28822075