Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Slit2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7665 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 165 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 170 kDa). Incubate primary antibody blocking buffer (5% goat serum + 0.5% non-fat dry milk in PBS) other blocking buffers cause a poor signal.|
機能Thought to act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, and function appears to be mediated by interaction with roundabout homolog receptors. During neural development involved in axonal navigation at the ventral midline of the neural tube and projection of axons to different regions. SLIT1 and SLIT2 seem to be essential for midline guidance in the forebrain by acting as repulsive signal preventing inappropriate midline crossing by axons projecting from the olfactory bulb. In spinal chord development may play a role in guiding commissural axons once they reached the floor plate by modulating the response to netrin. In vitro, silences the attractive effect of NTN1 but not its growth-stimulatory effect and silencing requires the formation of a ROBO1-DCC complex. May be implicated in spinal chord midline post-crossing axon repulsion. In vitro, only commissural axons that crossed the midline responded to SLIT2. In the developing visual system appears to function as repellent for retinal ganglion axons by providing a repulsion that directs these axons along their appropriate paths prior to, and after passage through, the optic chiasm. In vitro, collapses and repels retinal ganglion cell growth cones. Seems to play a role in branching and arborization of CNS sensory axons, and in neuronal cell migration. In vitro, Slit homolog 2 protein N-product, but not Slit homolog 2 protein C-product, repels olfactory bulb (OB) but not dorsal root ganglia (DRG) axons, induces OB growth cones collapse and induces branching of DRG axons. Seems to be involved in regulating leukocyte migration.
組織特異性Fetal lung and kidney, and adult spinal cord. Weak expression in adult adrenal gland, thyroid, trachea and other tissues examined.
配列類似性Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 7 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin G-like domain.
Contains 20 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 4 LRRCT domains.
Contains 4 LRRNT domains.
ドメインThe leucine-rich repeat domain is sufficient for guiding both axon projection and neuronal migration, in vitro.
細胞内局在Secreted. The C-terminal cleavage protein is more diffusible than the larger N-terminal protein that is more tightly cell associated.
- Information by UniProt
- Drad 1 antibody
- E030015M03Rik antibody
- E130320P19Rik antibody
Anti-Slit2 antibody (ab7665) at 1/1350 dilution + Chicken spinal cord whole cell lysate at 30 µg
conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 170 kDa
Observed band size: 165 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Molecular weight estimation was made by comparison to prestained molecular weight markers
ab7665 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li X et al. Slit2 Protects Hearts Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury by Inhibiting Inflammatory Responses and Maintaining Myofilament Contractile Properties. Front Physiol 11:228 (2020). PubMed: 32292352
- Sakima M et al. VEGFR-3 signaling is regulated by a G-protein activator, activator of G-protein signaling 8, in lymphatic endothelial cells. Exp Cell Res 368:13-23 (2018). Human . PubMed: 29649427
- Piao JM et al. MicroRNA-381 Favors Repair of Nerve Injury Through Regulation of the SDF-1/CXCR4 Signaling Pathway via LRRC4 in Acute Cerebral Ischemia after Cerebral Lymphatic Blockage. Cell Physiol Biochem 46:890-906 (2018). PubMed: 29669322
- Huang YJ et al. Electrophoresis of cell membrane heparan sulfate regulates galvanotaxis in glial cells. J Cell Sci 130:2459-2467 (2017). PubMed: 28596239
- Kong Y et al. Slit-miR-218-Robo axis regulates retinal neovascularization. Int J Mol Med 37:1139-45 (2016). PubMed: 26935869