Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SIRP alpha
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-SIRP alpha antibody
SIRP alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to SIRP alpha
特異性Recognizes SIRPa1, 2 and 3.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Peptide corresponding to amino acids 487 to 503 ofhuman SIRPa1 (1). The sequences of immunogenicpeptide differ from those of mouse, rat and bovine by oneamino acid (1-7).
- THP-1 whole cell lysate
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8120 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 75-110 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
機能Immunoglobulin-like cell surface receptor for CD47. Acts as docking protein and induces translocation of PTPN6, PTPN11 and other binding partners from the cytosol to the plasma membrane. Supports adhesion of cerebellar neurons, neurite outgrowth and glial cell attachment. May play a key role in intracellular signaling during synaptogenesis and in synaptic function (By similarity). Involved in the negative regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled cellular responses induced by cell adhesion, growth factors or insulin. Mediates negative regulation of phagocytosis, mast cell activation and dendritic cell activation. CD47 binding prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells.
組織特異性Ubiquitous. Highly expressed in brain. Detected on myeloid cells, but not T-cells. Detected at lower levels in heart, placenta, lung, testis, ovary, colon, liver, small intestine, prostate, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
配列類似性Contains 2 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to stimulation with EGF, growth hormone, insulin and PDGF. Dephosphorylated by PTPN11.
- Information by UniProt
- Signal regulatory protein alpha type 1 antibody
- Bit antibody
- Brain Ig like molecule with tyrosine based activation motifs antibody
ab8120 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li L et al. Signal regulatory protein a protects podocytes through promoting autophagic activity. JCI Insight 5:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30888336
- Whitaker AT et al. Smad4 regulates growth plate matrix production and chondrocyte polarity. Biol Open 6:358-364 (2017). PubMed: 28167493
- Almodóvar-García K et al. ANKRD1 acts as a transcriptional repressor of MMP13 via the AP-1 site. Mol Cell Biol 34:1500-11 (2014). PubMed: 24515436
- Irandoust M et al. Engagement of SIRPa inhibits growth and induces programmed cell death in acute myeloid leukemia cells. PLoS One 8:e52143 (2013). PubMed: 23320069
- Zhao XW et al. CD47-signal regulatory protein-a (SIRPa) interactions form a barrier for antibody-mediated tumor cell destruction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:18342-7 (2011). PubMed: 22042861
- van Beek EM et al. Inhibitory regulation of osteoclast bone resorption by signal regulatory protein alpha. FASEB J 23:4081-90 (2009). PubMed: 19667119