製品名Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody 
Serum Amyloid A 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal  to Serum Amyloid A
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Highly purified recombinant human serum amyloid A (MW: 12 kDa).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 6th March 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Affinity purified from tissue culture supernatant.
- Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody [EPR11592-129] (ab190801)
- Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody [EP11592-92] (ab190802)
- Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody (ab200584)
- Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody [EP11592-92] - BSA and Azide free (ab235995)
- Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody [mc1], prediluted (ab43497)
- Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody [Reu-86.2] (ab8057)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab687 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at an assay dependent dilution. This antibody, at a concentration of 0.1-0.5 µg/ml, will allow visualisation of 100 ng/lane of recombinant human SAA.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Function: Major acute phase reactant. Apolipoprotein of the HDL complex. Tissue specificity: Expressed by the liver; secreted in plasma. Disease: Note=Reactive, secondary amyloidosis is characterized by the extracellular accumulation in various tissues of the SAA protein. These deposits are highly insoluble and resistant to proteolysis; they disrupt tissue structure and compromise function. Note=Elevated serum SAA protein levels may be associated with lung cancer. Similarity: Belongs to the SAA family. PTM: This protein is the precursor of amyloid protein A, which is formed by the removal of approximately 24 residues from the C-terminal end.
- Amyloid fibrils antibody
- SAA 2 antibody
- Serum amyloid A1 isoform 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody  (ab687) at 1/4000 dilution
Lanes 1-4 : Acute phase plasma samples
Lane 5 : Recombinant C-SAA
Lane 6 : Recombinant A-SAA
Lysates/proteins at 14 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Exposure time: 5 seconds
This product has been referenced in:
- Heo SH et al. Comparative proteomic analysis in children with idiopathic short stature (ISS) before and after short-term recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) therapy. Proteomics 13:1211-9 (2013). Human . Read more (PubMed: 23436750) »
- Jahangiri A et al. Serum amyloid A is found on ApoB-containing lipoproteins in obese humans with diabetes. Obesity (Silver Spring) 21:993-6 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23784902) »