Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [YC5/45] to Serotonin
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2c
製品名Anti-Serotonin antibody [YC5/45]
Serotonin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [YC5/45] to Serotonin
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFrmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
- In IHC, this antibody gave a positive signal in a formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded coronal section of Mouse Brain.
Useful for the diagnosis of carcinoid tumours and the investigation of the effects of drugs on the neurological system.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考Useful for the diagnosis of carcinoid tumours and the investigation of the effects of drugs on the neurological system.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6336 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. (see Ni et al). Fix with ice cold acetone. Dilute antibody in 1.5% blocking serum.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-FoFr||1/100 - 1/1000. Used on gelatin embedded perfusion fixed tissue (see recommended protocol).|
関連性Serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine, or 5-HT) is a monoamine neurotransmitter synthesised in serotonergic neurons in the central nervous system and enterochromaffin cells in the gastrointestinal tract. Serotonin plays an important part in the biochemistry of depression, migraine, bipolar disorder and anxiety. It is also believed to be influential on sexuality and appetite. 5-HT is generally thought not to be released from synaptic terminal buttons in the manner of classical neurotransmission but from serotonergic varacosities into the extra neuronal space. From here it is free to diffuse over a relatively large region of space (>20µm) and activate 5-HT receptors located on the dendrites, cell bodies and presynaptic terminals of adjacent neurons. Serotonergic action is terminated primarily via uptake of 5-HT from the synapse. This is through the specific monoamine transporter for 5-HT, 5-HT reuptake transporter, on the presynaptic neuron. The pharmacology of 5-HT is extremely complex, with its actions being mediated by a large and diverse range of 5-HT receptors.
細胞内局在Cytoplasmic and Secreted
- 5 hydroxytryptamine antibody
- 5HT antibody
Paraformaldehyde-fixed rabbit spinal cord tissue stained for Serotonin using ab6336 at 1/200 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis. Power Block™ Universal Blocking Reagen t(Biogenex) was used as ablocking agent for 10 minute(s) at a concentration of 10% at 37°C. Biotin-SP-conjugated Goat Anti-Rat IgG was used as the secondary antibody at 1/500 dilution.
ab6336 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang W et al. Wheel Running Improves Motor Function and Spinal Cord Plasticity in Mice With Genetic Absence of the Corticospinal Tract. Front Cell Neurosci 13:106 (2019). PubMed: 30941019
- Humenick A et al. Characterization of projections of longitudinal muscle motor neurons in human colon. Neurogastroenterol Motil 31:e13685 (2019). PubMed: 31355986
- König D et al. Distribution and Restoration of Serotonin-Immunoreactive Paraneuronal Cells During Caudal Fin Regeneration in Zebrafish. Front Mol Neurosci 12:227 (2019). PubMed: 31616250
- Sitaraman D et al. Discrete Serotonin Systems Mediate Memory Enhancement and Escape Latencies after Unpredicted Aversive Experience inDrosophilaPlace Memory. Front Syst Neurosci 11:92 (2017). PubMed: 29321732
- Dhillon RS et al. Axonal plasticity underpins the functional recovery following surgical decompression in a rat model of cervical spondylotic myelopathy. Acta Neuropathol Commun 4:89 (2016). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 27552807