Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1216] to SDF1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216]
SDF1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1216] to SDF1
特異性Mouse cross reactivity based on sequence analysis only. 100% sequence homology for isforms 1-6 (P48061; isoforms 1-6).
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human SDF1 aa 50 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P48061
- Human SDF1 alpha recombinant protein; Jurkat cells.
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
- Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab157772)
- Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab217985)
- Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab218284)
- Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216] (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab218285)
- Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216] - BSA and Azide free (ab271917)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
機能Chemoattractant active on T-lymphocytes, monocytes, but not neutrophils. Activates the C-X-C chemokine receptor CXCR4 to induce a rapid and transient rise in the level of intracellular calcium ions and chemotaxis. Also binds to atypical chemokine receptor ACKR3, which activates the beta-arrestin pathway and acts as a scavenger receptor for SDF-1. SDF-1-beta(3-72) and SDF-1-alpha(3-67) show a reduced chemotactic activity. Binding to cell surface proteoglycans seems to inhibit formation of SDF-1-alpha(3-67) and thus to preserve activity on local sites. Acts as a positive regulator of monocyte migration and a negative regulator of monocyte adhesion via the LYN kinase. Stimulates migration of monocytes and T-lymphocytes through its receptors, CXCR4 and ACKR3, and decreases monocyte adherence to surfaces coated with ICAM-1, a ligand for beta-2 integrins. SDF1A/CXCR4 signaling axis inhibits beta-2 integrin LFA-1 mediated adhesion of monocytes to ICAM-1 through LYN kinase. Inhibits CXCR4-mediated infection by T-cell line-adapted HIV-1. Plays a protective role after myocardial infarction. Induces down-regulation and internalization of ACKR3 expressed in various cells. Has several critical functions during embryonic development; required for B-cell lymphopoiesis, myelopoiesis in bone marrow and heart ventricular septum formation.
組織特異性Isoform Alpha and isoform Beta are ubiquitously expressed, with highest levels detected in liver, pancreas and spleen. Isoform Gamma is mainly expressed in heart, with weak expression detected in several other tissues. Isoform Delta, isoform Epsilon and isoform Theta have highest expression levels in pancreas, with lower levels detected in heart, kidney, liver and spleen.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
発生段階Isoform Alpha is ubiquitously expressed in fetal tissues. Isoform Beta and isoform Delta have more limited expression patterns, with highest levels detected in fetal spleen and fetal liver, respectively. Isoform Gamma and isoform Theta are weakly detected in fetal kidney.
翻訳後修飾Processed forms SDF-1-beta(3-72) and SDF-1-alpha(3-67) are produced after secretion by proteolytic cleavage of isoforms Beta and Alpha, respectively. The N-terminal processing is probably achieved by DPP4. Isoform Alpha is first cleaved at the C-terminus to yield a SDF-1-alpha(1-67) intermediate before being processed at the N-terminus. The C-terminal processing of isoform Alpha is reduced by binding to heparin and, probably, cell surface proteoglycans.
- Information by UniProt
- 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate repressed protein 1 antibody
- AI174028 antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 12 antibody
Anti-SDF1 antibody [EPR1216] (ab155090) at 1/10000 dilution + Human CXCL12 recombinant protein at 0.01 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of THP-1 (Human monocytic leukemia cell line) labeling SDF1 with Purified ab155090 at 1/500 dilution (5 µg/ml). Cells were fixed with 4% PFA and permeabilized with 0.1% tritonX-100. ab150077 Goat anti rabbit IgG(Alexa Fluor® 488) at 1/1000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI. PBS was used instead of the primary antibody as the negative control.
Flow Cytometry analysis of Jurkat (human acute T cell leukemia) cells labeling SDF1 with purified ab155090 at 1/20 dilution (10ug/ml) (red). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488)(1/2000 dilution) was used as the secondary antibody. Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black) was used as the isotype control, cells without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue) was used as the unlabeled control.
Immunofluorescent analysis of Jurkat cells, labeling SDF1 with ab155090 at 1/100 dilution.
ab155090 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang H et al. SDF1/CXCR4 axis facilitates the angiogenesis via activating the PI3K/AKT pathway in degenerated discs. Mol Med Rep 22:4163-4172 (2020). PubMed: 32901877
- Zhu X et al. All-trans retinoic acid protects mesenchymal stem cells from immune thrombocytopenia by regulating the complement-IL-1ß loop. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30679324
- Ou X et al. Forkhead box P3 gene silencing inhibits the expression of chemokines and chemokine receptors associated with cell growth, migration, and apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Exp Ther Med 18:1091-1098 (2019). PubMed: 31316604
- Yang Z et al. Cholesterol inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma invasion and metastasis by promoting CD44 localization in lipid rafts. Cancer Lett 429:66-77 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29746928
- Ji XX et al. Rosiglitazone Reduces Apoptosis and Inflammation in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells. Med Sci Monit 24:6200-6207 (2018). PubMed: 30185768
- Feng Y et al. Stromal cell-derived factor 1 protects human periodontal ligament stem cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced apoptosis. Mol Med Rep 16:5001-5006 (2017). PubMed: 28791359
- Izumi D et al. CXCL12/CXCR4 activation by cancer-associated fibroblasts promotes integrin ß1 clustering and invasiveness in gastric cancer. Int J Cancer 138:1207-19 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26414794
- Liu Z et al. SDF-1/CXCR4 axis induces apoptosis of human degenerative nucleus pulposus cells via the NF-?B pathway. Mol Med Rep 14:783-9 (2016). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 27220474