保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min).
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20.8 kDa.|
機能Is a key regulator of neurite extension through regulation of microtubule instabilily.
配列類似性Belongs to the stathmin family.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell projection > growth cone. Membrane. Cell projection > axon. Associated with punctate structures in the perinuclear cytoplasm, axons, and growth cones of developing neurons. SCG10 exists in both soluble and membrane-bound forms.
- Information by UniProt
- Neuron specific growth associated protein antibody
- Neuronal growth associated protein antibody
- Neuronal growth associated protein (silencer element) antibody
Ab211990 staining TAF9 in HeLa cells. The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab211990 at 1/100 dilution (pseudocolored in red) and ab195887, Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 488). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
Anti-SCG10 antibody (ab21190) at 1 µg/ml + Human Brain lysate (RIPA buffer, 35µg total protein per lane).
Predicted band size: 20.8 kDa
Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
This product has been referenced in:
- Davis EJ et al. Intrastriatal dopamine D1 antagonism dampens neural plasticity in response to motor cortex lesion. Neuroscience 146:784-91 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17331653) »
- Ohkawa N et al. The microtubule destabilizer stathmin mediates the development of dendritic arbors in neuronal cells. J Cell Sci 120:1447-56 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17389683) »