製品名SB 202190, cell-permeable p38 MAPK inhibitor
製品の詳細Highly selective, potent, cell-permeable p38 MAPK inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Highly selective, potent and cell-permeable p38 MAPK inhibitor (IC50 values are 50 and 100 nM at SAPK2a/p38 and SAPK2b/p38β2, respectively). Selective over a wide range of other kinases. Apoptosis and autophagy inducer.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120638 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab18528 staining Lamp2a in CaCO2 cells treated with SB 202190 (ab120638), by ICC/IF. Increase of Lamp2a expression correlates with increased concentration of SB 202190, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 3 hours in media containing different concentrations of ab120638 (SB 202190) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab18528 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120638 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tanaka T et al. Sec6 enhances cell migration and suppresses apoptosis by elevating the phosphorylation of p38 MAPK, MK2, and HSP27. Cell Signal 49:1-16 (2018). PubMed: 29729335
- Hock EM et al. Hypertonic Stress Causes Cytoplasmic Translocation of Neuronal, but Not Astrocytic, FUS due to Impaired Transportin Function. Cell Rep 24:987-1000.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30044993
- Šrámek J et al. p38 MAPK Is Activated but Does Not Play a Key Role during Apoptosis Induction by Saturated Fatty Acid in Human Pancreatic ß-Cells. Int J Mol Sci 17:159 (2016). PubMed: 26861294
- Coricor G & Serra R TGF-ß regulates phosphorylation and stabilization of Sox9 protein in chondrocytes through p38 and Smad dependent mechanisms. Sci Rep 6:38616 (2016). PubMed: 27929080
- Lu W et al. CXCL12/CXCR4 Axis Regulates Aggrecanase Activation and Cartilage Degradation in a Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis Rat Model. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27690009
- Moore HM et al. EZH2 inhibition decreases p38 signaling and suppresses breast cancer motility and metastasis. Breast Cancer Res Treat 138:741-52 (2013). PubMed: 23539298