Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [EA-53] to Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Goat, Chicken, Hamster, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Fish, Lizard, Snake
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin antibody [EA-53]
Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [EA-53] to Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Goat, Chicken, Hamster, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Fish, Lizard, Snake
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Rabbit Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin. Purified rabbit skeletal α-actinin.
- WB: Mouse and rat skeletal muscle and rat heart tissue lysates. IHC-P: Human skeletal muscle tissue.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 9th September 2019. Lot numbers higher than GR3258034 are from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage in “frost-free” freezers, is not recommended. If slight turbidity occurs upon prolonged storage, clarify the solution by centrifugation before use. Working dilution samples should be discarded if not used within 12 hours.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Please see notes section.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9465 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 - 20 µg/ml.
ABC method. We suggest an incubation period of 60 minutes at room temperature. However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation and dilutions should be determined by the user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 103 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 103 kDa).|
機能F-actin cross-linking protein which is thought to anchor actin to a variety of intracellular structures. This is a bundling protein.
組織特異性Expressed in both skeletal and cardiac muscle.
関連疾患Defects in ACTN2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1AA (CMD1AA) [MIM:612158]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
配列類似性Belongs to the alpha-actinin family.
Contains 1 actin-binding domain.
Contains 2 CH (calponin-homology) domains.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 4 spectrin repeats.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Colocalizes with MYOZ1 and FLNC at the Z-lines of skeletal muscle.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin binding protein antibody
- Actinin alpha 2 antibody
- ACTN 2 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin antibody [EA-53] (ab9465) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin antibody [EA-53] (ab9465) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 3 : Anti-Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin antibody [EA-53] (ab9465) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 4 : No antibody control
All lanes : Rat skeletal muscle extract
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (Fab) (HRP) at 1/4000 dilution
Predicted band size: 103 kDa
All lanes : Anti-Sarcomeric Alpha Actinin antibody [EA-53] (ab9465) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse skeletal muscle tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat skeletal muscle tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Rat heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 103 kDa
Observed band size: 103 kDa
Additional bands at: 25 kDa, 57 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 90 seconds
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
Immunohistochemistry formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tongue labeling Alpha Actinin with ab9465 at 12 μg/mL.
ab9465 は 123 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen X et al. The long noncoding RNA NR_045363 involves cardiomyocyte apoptosis and cardiac repair via p53 signal pathway. Cell Biol Int N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32374467
- Williams JL et al. Mylk3 null C57BL/6N mice develop cardiomyopathy, whereas Nnt null C57BL/6J mice do not. Life Sci Alliance 3:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32213617
- Su T et al. Platelet-Inspired Nanocells for Targeted Heart Repair After Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury. Adv Funct Mater 29:N/A (2019). PubMed: 32256277
- Skylar-Scott MA et al. Biomanufacturing of organ-specific tissues with high cellular density and embedded vascular channels. Sci Adv 5:eaaw2459 (2019). PubMed: 31523707
- Salvarani N et al. The K219T-Lamin mutation induces conduction defects through epigenetic inhibition of SCN5A in human cardiac laminopathy. Nat Commun 10:2267 (2019). PubMed: 31118417