Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to SA2
- Suitable for: WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Human, Xenopus laevis
- Isotype: IgG
SA2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to SA2
特異性We have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Xenopus laevis. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICCmore details
種交差性交差種: Human, Xenopus laevis
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SA2.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 134 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa).|
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2000.|
機能Component of cohesin complex, a complex required for the cohesion of sister chromatids after DNA replication. The cohesin complex apparently forms a large proteinaceous ring within which sister chromatids can be trapped. At anaphase, the complex is cleaved and dissociates from chromatin, allowing sister chromatids to segregate. The cohesin complex may also play a role in spindle pole assembly during mitosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the SCC3 family.
Contains 1 SCD (stromalin conservative) domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by PLK. The large dissociation of cohesin from chromosome arms during prophase is partly due to its phosphorylation.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Chromosome. Chromosome > centromere. Associates with chromatin. Before prophase it is scattered along chromosome arms. During prophase, most of cohesin complexes dissociate from chromatin probably because of phosphorylation by PLK, except at centromeres, where cohesin complexes remain. At anaphase, the RAD21 subunit of cohesin is cleaved, leading to the dissociation of the complex from chromosomes, allowing chromosome separation. In germ cells, cohesin complex dissociates from chromatin at prophase I, and may be replaced by a meiosis-specific cohesin complex.
- Information by UniProt
- bA517O1.1 antibody
- Cohesin Subunit SA 2 antibody
- Cohesin subunit SA-2 antibody
Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4463 at 0.5
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 10e5 cells).
ab4463 at 0.5 µg/ml.
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.
Immunocytochemistry analysis of HeLa cells (extracted for 5 minutes at 4°C in 0.5% Triton in CSK buffer) labelling SA2 with ab4463 at 1µg/ml.
ab4463 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Meisenberg C et al. Repression of Transcription at DNA Breaks Requires Cohesin throughout Interphase and Prevents Genome Instability. Mol Cell 73:212-223.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30554942
- Fukuda T et al. STAG3-mediated stabilization of REC8 cohesin complexes promotes chromosome synapsis during meiosis. EMBO J 33:1243-55 (2014). PubMed: 24797475
- Ishiguro K et al. A new meiosis-specific cohesin complex implicated in the cohesin code for homologous pairing. EMBO Rep 12:267-75 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21274006
- Xiao T et al. Specific Sites in the C Terminus of CTCF Interact with the SA2 Subunit of the Cohesin Complex and Are Required for Cohesin-Dependent Insulation Activity. Mol Cell Biol 31:2174-83 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21444719
- Tanno Y et al. Phosphorylation of mammalian Sgo2 by Aurora B recruits PP2A and MCAK to centromeres. Genes Dev 24:2169-79 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20889715
- Yao H et al. Mediation of CTCF transcriptional insulation by DEAD-box RNA-binding protein p68 and steroid receptor RNA activator SRA. Genes Dev 24:2543-55 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20966046
- Sun Y et al. Separase is recruited to mitotic chromosomes to dissolve sister chromatid cohesion in a DNA-dependent manner. Cell 137:123-32 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19345191