Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to SA1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Human, Xenopus laevis
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4457 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 144 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 144 kDa).|
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2000.|
機能Component of cohesin complex, a complex required for the cohesion of sister chromatids after DNA replication. The cohesin complex apparently forms a large proteinaceous ring within which sister chromatids can be trapped. At anaphase, the complex is cleaved and dissociates from chromatin, allowing sister chromatids to segregate. The cohesin complex may also play a role in spindle pole assembly during mitosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the SCC3 family.
Contains 1 SCD (stromalin conservative) domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by PLK. The large dissociation of cohesin from chromosome arms during prophase is partly due to its phosphorylation.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Chromosome. Chromosome > centromere. Associates with chromatin. Before prophase it is scattered along chromosome arms. During prophase, most of cohesin complexes dissociate from chromatin probably because of phosphorylation by PLK, except at centromeres, where cohesin complexes remain. At anaphase, the RAD21 subunit of cohesin is cleaved, leading to the dissociation of the complex from chromosomes, allowing chromosome separation.
- Information by UniProt
- Cohesin subunit SA 1 antibody
- Cohesin subunit SA-1 antibody
- Cohesin Subunit SA1 antibody
Immunocytochemistry analysis of HeLa cells (extracted for 5 minutes at 4°C in 0.5% Triton in CSK buffer) labelling SA1 with ab4457 at 1µg/ml.
Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4457 at 0.5
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4457 at 0.5 µg/ml.
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.
ab4457 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lovejoy CA et al. ATRX affects the repair of telomeric DSBs by promoting cohesion and a DAXX-dependent activity. PLoS Biol 18:e3000594 (2020). PubMed: 31895940
- Meisenberg C et al. Repression of Transcription at DNA Breaks Requires Cohesin throughout Interphase and Prevents Genome Instability. Mol Cell 73:212-223.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30554942
- Steiner LA et al. CTCF and CohesinSA-1 Mark Active Promoters and Boundaries of Repressive Chromatin Domains in Primary Human Erythroid Cells. PLoS One 11:e0155378 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 27219007
- Uusküla-Reimand L et al. Topoisomerase II beta interacts with cohesin and CTCF at topological domain borders. Genome Biol 17:182 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27582050
- Fukuda T et al. STAG3-mediated stabilization of REC8 cohesin complexes promotes chromosome synapsis during meiosis. EMBO J 33:1243-55 (2014). PubMed: 24797475
- Schmidt D et al. Waves of retrotransposon expansion remodel genome organization and CTCF binding in multiple mammalian lineages. Cell 148:335-48 (2012). PubMed: 22244452
- Faure AJ et al. Cohesin regulates tissue-specific expression by stabilizing highly occupied cis-regulatory modules. Genome Res 22:2163-75 (2012). ChIP-sequencing ; Mouse . PubMed: 22780989
- Schmidt D et al. A CTCF-independent role for cohesin in tissue-specific transcription. Genome Res 20:578-88 (2010). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20219941
- Rubio ED et al. CTCF physically links cohesin to chromatin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:8309-14 (2008). ChIP, ChIP/Chip ; Human . PubMed: 18550811