Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to S6K1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Immunoaffinity chromatography with S6K C-terminal peptide on agarose.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
機能Acts to integrate nutrient and growth factor signals in regulation of protein synthesis, cell proliferation, cell growth, cell cycle progression and cell survival. Downstream effector of the mTOR signaling pathway. Phosphorylates specifically ribosomal protein S6 in response to insulin or several classes of mitogens. During translation initiation, the inactive form associatess with the eIF-3 complex under conditions of nutrient depletion. Mitogenic stimulation leads to phosphorylation and dissociation from the eIF-3 complex and the free activated form can phosphorylate other translational targets including EIF4B. Promotes protein synthesis by phosphorylating PDCD4 at 'Ser-67' and targeting it for degradation. Phosphorylates RICTOR leading to regulation of mammalian target of rapamycin complex 2 (mTORC2) signaling; probably phosphorylates RICTOR at 'Thr-1135'. Phosphorylates IRS1 at multiple serine residues coupled with insulin resistance; probably phosphorylates IRS1 at 'Ser-270'. Required for TNF-alpha induced IRS-1 degradation. Phosphorylates EEF2K in response to IGF1 and inhibits EEF2K activity. Phosphorylates BAD at 'Ser-99' in response to IGF1 leading to BAD inactivation and inhibition of BAD-induced apoptosis. Phosphorylates mitochondrial RMP leading to dissociation of a RMP:PPP1CC complex; probably phosphorylates RMP at 'Ser-99'. The free mitochondrial PPP1CC can dephosphorylate RPS6KB1 at Thr-412 which is proposed to be a negative feed back mechanism for the RPS6KB1 antiapoptotic function. Phosphorylates GSK3B at 'Ser-9' under conditions leading to loss of the TSC1-TSC2 complex. Phosphorylates POLDIP3.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. S6 kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
ドメインThe autoinhibitory domain is believed to block phosphorylation within the AGC-kinase C-terminal domain and the activation loop.
The TOS (TOR signaling) motif is essential for activation by mTORC1.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation at Thr-412 is regulated by mTORC1. The phosphorylation at this site is maintained by an agonist-dependent autophosphorylation mechanism.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm; Nucleus. Cytoplasm and Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Mitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 70 kDa ribosomal protein S6 kinase 1 antibody
- KS6B1_HUMAN antibody
- p70 alpha antibody
ab9366 は 23 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zha A et al. The Evaluation of the Antioxidant and Intestinal Protective Effects of Baicalin-Copper in Deoxynivalenol-Challenged Piglets. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2020:5363546 (2020). PubMed: 32064026
- Lai WS & Ding YL GNG7 silencing promotes the proliferation and differentiation of placental cytotrophoblasts in preeclampsia rats through activation of the mTOR signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 43:1939-1950 (2019). PubMed: 30864685
- Yang Y et al. Skullcapflavone I suppresses proliferation of human lung cancer cells via down-regulating microRNA-21. Exp Mol Pathol 110:104285 (2019). PubMed: 31301304
- Ma YF et al. Phosphorylation of AKT serine/threonine kinase and abundance of milk protein synthesis gene networks in mammary tissue in response to supply of methionine in periparturient Holstein cows. J Dairy Sci 102:4264-4274 (2019). PubMed: 30879806
- Wang X et al. Tanshinone IIA Restores Dynamic Balance of Autophagosome/Autolysosome in Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity via Targeting Beclin1/LAMP1. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31261758