Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3556] to S100A9
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Anti-S100A9 antibody [EPR3556]
S100A9 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3556] to S100A9
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
適用なし: ICC/IF or IP
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- WB: Human tonsil lysate and peripheral blood leukocyte cell lysate IHC-P: Human spleen tissue
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
The Abpromise guarantee
WB: 1/1000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
Is unsuitable for ICC/IF or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Calcium-binding protein. Has antimicrobial activity towards bacteria and fungi. Important for resistance to invasion by pathogenic bacteria. Up-regulates transcription of genes that are under the control of NF-kappa-B. Plays a role in the development of endotoxic shock in response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) (By similarity). Promotes tubulin polymerization when unphosphorylated. Promotes phagocyte migration and infiltration of granulocytes at sites of wounding. Plays a role as a pro-inflammatory mediator in acute and chronic inflammation and up-regulates the release of IL8 and cell-surface expression of ICAM1. Extracellular calprotectin binds to target cells and promotes apoptosis. Antimicrobial and proapoptotic activity is inhibited by zinc ions.
組織特異性Expressed by macrophages in acutely inflammed tissues and in chronic inflammation. Detected in peripheral blood leukocytes, in neutrophils and granulocytes. Detected at sites of vascular inflammation (at protein level). Also expressed in epithelial cells constitutively or induced during dermatoses.
配列類似性Belongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated. Phosphorylation inhibits activation of tubulin polymerization.
細胞内局在Secreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane. Associates with tubulin filaments in activated monocytes. Targeted to the cell surface upon calcium influx. Released from blood leukocytes upon exposure to CSF2/GM-CSF, bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and during inflammatory processes. Serum levels are high in patients suffering from chronic inflammation.
- Information by UniProt
- Leukocyte L1 complex heavy chain antibody
- 60B8AG antibody
- CAGB antibody
ab92468, at a 1/100 dilution, staining S100A9 in paraffin embedded Human spleen tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-S100A9 antibody [EPR3556] (ab92468) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human tonsil cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human peripheral blood leukocyte cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 13 kDa
ab92468 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Rong X et al. Antler stem cells as a novel stem cell source for reducing liver fibrosis. Cell Tissue Res 379:195-206 (2020). PubMed: 31428875
- Wei J et al. Perinatal exposure to bisphenol A exacerbates nonalcoholic steatohepatitis-like phenotype in male rat offspring fed on a high-fat diet. J Endocrinol 222:313-25 (2014). PubMed: 25112833
- Junker H et al. Stage-Related Alterations in Renal Cell Carcinoma - Comprehensive Quantitative Analysis by 2D-DIGE and Protein Network Analysis. PLoS One 6:e21867 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21760917