- GLUR 1
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120005 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Release of adenosine by depolarisation and agonists.
(Panel d) Adenosine released was evoked after depolarisation with AMPA.
ab96379 staining MEK1 (phospho S298) in SK-N-SH cells treated with (S)-AMPA (ab120005), by ICC/IF. Increase in MEK1 (phospho S298) expression correlates with increased concentration of (S)-AMPA, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 6h in media containing different concentrations of ab120005 ((S)-AMPA) in water, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab96379 (1/100 dilution) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120005 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Awasthi A et al. Synaptotagmin-3 drives AMPA receptor endocytosis, depression of synapse strength, and forgetting. Science 363:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30545844
- Sebe JY et al. Ca2+-Permeable AMPARs Mediate Glutamatergic Transmission and Excitotoxic Damage at the Hair Cell Ribbon Synapse. J Neurosci 37:6162-6175 (2017). PubMed: 28539424
- Winland CD et al. Inflammation alters AMPA-stimulated calcium responses in dorsal striatal D2 but not D1 spiny projection neurons. Eur J Neurosci 46:2519-2533 (2017). PubMed: 28921719
- Brandalise F & Gerber U Mossy fiber-evoked subthreshold responses induce timing-dependent plasticity at hippocampal CA3 recurrent synapses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2014). PubMed: 24550458
- Sims RE et al. Sleep-wake sensitive mechanisms of adenosine release in the basal forebrain of rodents: an in vitro study. PLoS One 8:e53814 (2013). PubMed: 23326515