製品名Ryanodine, Ca2+ release modulator
製品の詳細Ca2+ release modulator
生理活性の詳細Alkaloid that binds with high affinity to ryanodine receptors to modulate intracellular Ca2+ release. Has complex actions and may stimulate or inhibit Ca2+ release, depending on the concentration used.
体系名1H-Pyrrole-2-carboxylic acid (3S,4R,4aR,6S,7S,8R,8aS,8bR,9S,9aS)-dodecahydro-4,6,7,8a,8b,9a-hexahydroxy-3,6a,9-trimethyl-7-(1-methylethyl)-6,9-methanobenzo[1,2] pentaleno[1,6-bc]furan-8-yl ester
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in ethanol to 10 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Calcium Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab102505)
- Calcium Assay Kit (Luminometric) (ab112114)
- Calcium Assay kit (Fluorometric) (ab112115)
- Fluo-8 Calcium Assay Kit - Medium Removal (ab112128)
- Fluo-8 Calcium Flux Assay Kit - No Wash (ab112129)
- Rhod-4 Calcium Assay kit - Medium Removal No Wash (ab112156)
- Rhod-4 Calcium Assay Kit - No Wash (ab112157)
Ryanodine inhibits the elevation of intracellular Ca2+ by PI(3,5)P2 in primary cardiac myocytes. Top figure shows fura-2 ratiometric changes in intracellular Ca2+ in an isolated ventricular adult cardiac myocyte after treatment with PI(3,5)P2, ultimately resulting in contraction. Bottom figure shows that ryanodine inhibited the release of SR Ca2+ to both caffeine and PI(3,5)P2.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120083 は 33 報の論文で使用されています。
- King CM et al. Local Resting Ca2+ Controls the Scale of Astroglial Ca2+ Signals. Cell Rep 30:3466-3477.e4 (2020). PubMed: 32160550
- Sahu G et al. Junctophilin Proteins Tether a Cav1-RyR2-KCa3.1 Tripartite Complex to Regulate Neuronal Excitability. Cell Rep 28:2427-2442.e6 (2019). PubMed: 31461656
- Harari E et al. Direct Targeting of the mTOR (Mammalian Target of Rapamycin) Kinase Improves Endothelial Permeability in Drug-Eluting Stents-Brief Report. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 38:2217-2224 (2018). PubMed: 30026269
- Wang M et al. Regulation of Spontaneous Contractions in Intact Rat Bladder Strips and the Effects of Hydrogen Peroxide. Biomed Res Int 2018:2925985 (2018). PubMed: 29511675
- Garrity AG et al. The endoplasmic reticulum, not the pH gradient, drives calcium refilling of lysosomes. Elife 5:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27213518