RXRG 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to RXRG
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, IHC - Wholemount, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Hamster, Human
Synthetic peptide within Mouse RXRG aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P28705
- Breast carcinoma and prostate.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
This product was previously labelled as Retinoid X Receptor gamma
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Retinoic & Retinoid
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15518 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC - Wholemount||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Receptor for retinoic acid. Retinoic acid receptors bind as heterodimers to their target response elements in response to their ligands, all-trans or 9-cis retinoic acid, and regulate gene expression in various biological processes. The RAR/RXR heterodimers bind to the retinoic acid response elements (RARE) composed of tandem 5'-AGGTCA-3' sites known as DR1-DR5. The high affinity ligand for RXRs is 9-cis retinoic acid.
配列類似性Belongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR2 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
ドメインComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC109416 antibody
- NR2B3 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group B member 3 antibody
Anti-RXRG antibody (ab15518) at 1/25 dilution + NIH3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
IHC - Wholemount of Chicken inner ear tissue labelling RXRG with ab15518. Sample was incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in 0.2% Triton-X in PBS) for 12 hours at 4°C. An undiluted Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ab15518 staining RXRG in breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
Immunostaining of RXRG in adult mouse retina using ab15518. Visible are the outer nuclear layer (top) and inner nuclear layer (bottom) of a adult mouse retina. Retionoid X receptor gamma staining was observed in the cone photoreceptors in the outer nuclear layer and also in most if not all cells of the inner nuclear layer. Please see abreview for protocol details.
ab15518 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Aldunate EZ et al. Conditional Dicer1 depletion using Chrnb4-Cre leads to cone cell death and impaired photopic vision. Sci Rep 9:2314 (2019). PubMed: 30783126
- Rambow F et al. Toward Minimal Residual Disease-Directed Therapy in Melanoma. Cell 174:843-855.e19 (2018). PubMed: 30017245
- Jean-Charles N et al. Identification and characterization of early photoreceptor cis-regulatory elements and their relation to Onecut1. Neural Dev 13:26 (2018). PubMed: 30466480
- Huang W et al. miR-330-5p inhibits H2O2-induced adipogenic differentiation of MSCs by regulating RXR?. Int J Mol Med 42:2042-2052 (2018). PubMed: 30015907
- Baratin M et al. T Cell Zone Resident Macrophages Silently Dispose of Apoptotic Cells in the Lymph Node. Immunity 47:349-362.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28801233
- de la Fuente AG et al. Vitamin D receptor-retinoid X receptor heterodimer signaling regulates oligodendrocyte progenitor cell differentiation. J Cell Biol 211:975-85 (2015). PubMed: 26644513
- Svensson PA et al. Characterization of brown adipose tissue in the human perirenal depot. Obesity (Silver Spring) 22:1830-7 (2014). PubMed: 24753268
- Nickkho-Amiry M et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors modulate proliferation and angiogenesis in human endometrial carcinoma. Mol Cancer Res 10:441-53 (2012). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22205725
- Goonetilleke UR et al. Death is associated with complement C3 depletion in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with pneumococcal meningitis. MBio 3: (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22415003
- Mamoon A et al. Retinoic acid responsive genes in the murine hepatocyte cell line AML 12. Gene 408:95-103 (2008). PubMed: 18006250