製品名Ro 25-6981 maleate salt, NR2B antagonist
- Ro25-6981 maleate salt
Potent, highly selective, activity-dependent blocker of NMDA receptors that contain the NR2B subunit (IC50 values are 0.009 and 52 μM at NR1C/NR2B and NR1C/NR2A, respectively). Displays no significant activity at kainate/AMPA receptors, Na+ and Ca2+ channels at concentrations showing maximal protection in neurotoxicity tests. Neuroprotective actions in vivo and in vitro.
Also available in simple stock solutions (ab146695) - add 1 ml of water to get an exact, ready-to-use concentration.
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120290 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Gunn BG et al. Dysfunctional astrocytic and synaptic regulation of hypothalamic glutamatergic transmission in a mouse model of early-life adversity: relevance to neurosteroids and programming of the stress response. J Neurosci 33:19534-54 (2013). PubMed: 24336719
- Le Roux N et al. Input-specific learning rules at excitatory synapses onto hippocampal parvalbumin-expressing interneurons. J Physiol 591:1809-22 (2013). PubMed: 23339172
- Che A et al. The Dyslexia-Associated Gene Dcdc2 Is Required for Spike-Timing Precision in Mouse Neocortex. Biol Psychiatry : (2013). PubMed: 24094509
- Wills TA et al. Developmental changes in the acute ethanol sensitivity of glutamatergic and GABAergic transmission in the BNST. Alcohol 47:531-7 (2013). PubMed: 24103431
- Wills TA et al. GluN2B subunit deletion reveals key role in acute and chronic ethanol sensitivity of glutamate synapses in bed nucleus of the stria terminalis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E278-87 (2012). PubMed: 22219357
- Ye ZY et al. Casein kinase 2-mediated synaptic GluN2A up-regulation increases N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activity and excitability of hypothalamic neurons in hypertension. J Biol Chem 287:17438-46 (2012). PubMed: 22474321
- Zhao YL et al. Chronic opioid potentiates presynaptic but impairs postsynaptic N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor activity in spinal cords: implications for opioid hyperalgesia and tolerance. J Biol Chem 287:25073-85 (2012). PubMed: 22679016
- McNally JM et al. Complex receptor mediation of acute ketamine application on in vitro gamma oscillations in mouse prefrontal cortex: modeling gamma band oscillation abnormalities in schizophrenia. Neuroscience 199:51-63 (2011). PubMed: 22027237
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com