Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to RFX5
- Suitable for: IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were affinity purified using thepeptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nmof 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).|
機能Activates transcription from class II MHC promoters. Recognizes X-boxes. Mediates cooperative binding between RFX and NF-Y. RFX binds the X1 box of MHC-II promoters.
関連疾患Defects in RFX5 are a cause of bare lymphocyte syndrome type 2 (BLS2) [MIM:209920]; also known as hereditary MHC class II deficiency or HLA class II-deficient combined immunodeficiency. BLS2 is a severe combined immunodeficiency disease with early onset. It is characterized by a profound defect in constitutive and interferon-gamma induced MHC II expression, absence of cellular and humoral T-cell response to antigen challenge, hypogammaglobulinemia and impaired antibody production. The consequence include extreme susceptibility to viral, bacterial and fungal infections.
配列類似性Belongs to the RFX family.
Contains 1 RFX-type winged-helix DNA-binding domain.
ドメインThe N-terminus is required for dimer formation, association with RFXANK and RFXAP, assembly of the RFX complex, and for binding of this complex to its X box target site in the MHC-II promoter. The C-terminus mediates cooperative binding between the RFX complex and NF-Y.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA binding protein RFX 5 antibody
- DNA binding protein RFX5 antibody
- DNA-binding protein RFX5 antibody
ab9255 at a 1:1000 dilution staining RFX5 in 500
µg of HeLa Nuclear Extract by Western Blot (ECL). Immunoprecipitation was performed prior to Western Blotting with 2.0 µg of ab9255.
ab9255 at a 1:1000 dilution staining RFX5 in 500µg of HeLa Nuclear Extract by Western Blot (ECL). Immunoprecipitation was performed prior to Western Blotting with 2.0µg of ab9255.
ab9255 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mueller PA et al. Deletion of Macrophage Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor-Related Protein 1 (LRP1) Accelerates Atherosclerosis Regression and Increases C-C Chemokine Receptor Type 7 (CCR7) Expression in Plaque Macrophages. Circulation 138:1850-1863 (2018). PubMed: 29794082
- Chen L et al. Juglanin inhibits lung cancer by regulation of apoptosis, ROS and autophagy induction. Oncotarget 8:93878-93898 (2017). PubMed: 29212196
- Wolf K et al. Treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis with a small molecule inhibitor of the Yersinia type III secretion system disrupts progression of the chlamydial developmental cycle. Mol Microbiol 61:1543-55 (2006). PubMed: 16968227