Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR17792] to Renilla Luciferase
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt
製品名Anti-Renilla Luciferase antibody [EPR17792]
Renilla Luciferase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR17792] to Renilla Luciferase
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
非交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Renilla Luciferase aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary. Renilla reniformis (Sea pansy).
Database link: P27652
- WB: Renilla Luciferase transfected HEK293T whole cell lysate. ICC/IF: Renilla Luciferase transfected HEK293T cells. Flow Cyt: Renilla Luciferase transfected HEK293T cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab185926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性The Green Renilla luciferase is a 36kDa protein produced by a derivative of the wild type Renilla luciferase gene from the sea pansy, Renilla reniformis. Compared to the wild type luciferase, Green Renilla is more stable in serum and has an the emission spectrum that is shifted toward the green region. The protein provides extremely bright flash signal that decays rapidly.
- SwissProt: P27652 Other species
- Renilla luciferin 2 monooxygenase antibody
- Renilla type luciferase antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of 4% paraformaldehyde-fixed, 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized HEK293T (Human epithelial cells from embryonic kidney) cells transfected with Empty vector or Renilla Luciferase, labeling Renilla Luciferase with ab185926 at 1/1000 dilution, followed by Goat anti-rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150077) secondary antibody at 1/500 dilution (green). Nuclear staining on HEK293T cells transfected with Renilla Luciferase is observed. The nuclear counter stain is DAPI (blue). Tubulin is detected with ab7291 (anti-Tubulin mouse mAb) at 1/1000 dilution and ab150120 (AlexaFluor®594 Goat anti-Mouse secondary) at 1/500 dilution (red).
The negative controls are as follows;
1. ab185926 at 1/1000 dilution followed by ab150120 (AlexaFluor®594 Goat anti-Mouse secondary) at 1/500 dilution.
2. ab7291 (anti-Tubulin mouse mAb) at 1/1000 dilution followed by ab150077 (Alexa Fluor®488 Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L) at 1/500 dilution.
Flow Cytometry analysis of 293T (Human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) transfected with GFP tagged Renilla Luciferase cells labeled with purified ab185926 at 1/70 dilution (10µg/ml, Right panel) (red). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 647)(1/2000 dilution) was used as the secondary antibody. Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Left panel) was used as the isotype control.
ab185926 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Huang M et al. Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor Plays a Role in Alzheimer's Disease by Negatively Regulating Aß42. Neurotherapeutics N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29736859