Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: >= 98% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: HPLC, Functional Studies, SDS-PAGE
- High batch-to-batch consistency
- Optimal bioactivity
- Guaranteed identical to human native proteins
- >95% purity
- Ultra-low endotoxin levels: <0.005 Eu/µg
- Carrier and tag free
製品名Recombinant mouse IGF1 protein (Active)
IGF1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
The ED50 , as determined a cell proliferation assay using FDC-P1 cells is ≤ 2.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 5 x 105units/mg.
精製度>= 98 % SDS-PAGE.
>=98% HPLC analyses. Sterile filtered.
エンドトキシン・レベル< 1.000 Eu/µg
タンパク質長Full length protein
配列GPETLCGAEL VDALQFVCGP RGFYFNKPTG YGSSIRRAPQ TGIVDECCFR SCDLRRLEMY CAPLKPTKAA
領域49 to 118
配列の追加情報Full length mature protein, without the signal peptide or the propeptides.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
備考The ED50 was determined by a cell proliferation assay using FDC-P1 cells is < 2.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 5 x 105 units/mg.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
再構成Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 week. For extended storage, it is recommended to further dilute in a buffer containing a carrier protein (example 0.1% BSA) and store in working aliquots at -20°C to -80°C.
- IGF I
- IGF IA
機能The insulin-like growth factors, isolated from plasma, are structurally and functionally related to insulin but have a much higher growth-promoting activity. May be a physiological regulator of [1-14C]-2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG) transport and glycogen synthesis in osteoblasts. Stimulates glucose transport in rat bone-derived osteoblastic (PyMS) cells and is effective at much lower concentrations than insulin, not only regarding glycogen and DNA synthesis but also with regard to enhancing glucose uptake.
関連疾患Defects in IGF1 are the cause of insulin-like growth factor I deficiency (IGF1 deficiency) [MIM:608747]. IGF1 deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by growth retardation, sensorineural deafness and mental retardation.
配列類似性Belongs to the insulin family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9861 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cui X et al. D-4F Decreases White Matter Damage After Stroke in Mice. Stroke 47:214-20 (2016). PubMed: 26604250
- Cui X et al. Deficiency of brain ATP-binding cassette transporter A-1 exacerbates blood-brain barrier and white matter damage after stroke. Stroke 46:827-34 (2015). PubMed: 25593138
- Sabo JK et al. Investigation of sequential growth factor delivery during cuprizone challenge in mice aimed to enhance oligodendrogliogenesis and myelin repair. PLoS One 8:e63415 (2013). Functional Studies . PubMed: 23650566
- Xian L et al. Matrix IGF-1 maintains bone mass by activation of mTOR in mesenchymal stem cells. Nat Med 18:1095-101 (2012). PubMed: 22729283
- Li M et al. Down-regulation of manganese-superoxide dismutase through phosphorylation of FOXO3a by Akt in explanted vascular smooth muscle cells from old rats. J Biol Chem 281:40429-39 (2006). PubMed: 17079231