Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 98% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: HPLC, Cellular Activation, SDS-PAGE, WB
製品名Recombinant Human/Murine/Rat BDNF protein (Active)
BDNF タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Determined by its ability to bind recombinant human TrkB Fc Chimera in a functional ELISA.
The active form of BDNF is a 27.0 kDa, dimer formed by two identical 119 amino acid subunits that is held together by strong hydrophobic interactions.
精製度> 98 % SDS-PAGE.
> 98% pure HPLC analyses.
エンドトキシン・レベル< 1.000 Eu/µg
タンパク質長Full length protein
配列MHSDPARRGE LSVCDSISEW VTAADKKTAV DMSGGTVTVL EKVPVSKGQL KQYFYETKCN PMGYTKEGCR GIDKRHWNSQ CRTTQSYVRA LTMDSKKRIG WRFIRIDTSC VCTLTIKRGR
領域129 to 247
配列の追加情報aa 129 to 247 refers to the full length mature form. This product does not contain signal peptide or propeptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9794 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
再構成Centrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4C for 1 week or -20C for future use.
機能During development, promotes the survival and differentiation of selected neuronal populations of the peripheral and central nervous systems. Participates in axonal growth, pathfinding and in the modulation of dendritic growth and morphology. Major regulator of synaptic transmission and plasticity at adult synapses in many regions of the CNS. The versatility of BDNF is emphasized by its contribution to a range of adaptive neuronal responses including long-term potentiation (LTP), long-term depression (LTD), certain forms of short-term synaptic plasticity, as well as homeostatic regulation of intrinsic neuronal excitability.
組織特異性Brain. Highly expressed in hippocampus, amygdala, cerebral cortex and cerebellum. Also expressed in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, testis, prostate and placenta.
関連疾患Bulimia nervosa 2
Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome
配列類似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
翻訳後修飾The propeptide is N-glycosylated and glycosulfated.
Converted into mature BDNF by plasmin (PLG).
- Information by UniProt
Rabbit Anti-BDNF antibody at 1 µg/ml +
Recombinant Human/Murine/Rat BDNF protein (Active) (ab9794) at 0.1 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 4 minutes
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9794 は 16 報の論文で使用されています。
- Klimovich P et al. Three-Dimensional Model of Dorsal Root Ganglion Explant as a Method of Studying Neurotrophic Factors in Regenerative Medicine. Biomedicines 8:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32138155
- Kalinichenko SG et al. Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) As a Regulator of Apoptosis under Conditions of Focal Experimental Stroke. Bull Exp Biol Med 169:701-706 (2020). PubMed: 32990850
- Huang S et al. Prenatal Dexamethasone Exposure Induced Alterations in Neurobehavior and Hippocampal Glutamatergic System Balance in Female Rat Offspring. Toxicol Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31518422
- Wang Y et al. Dexmedetomidine attenuates the toxicity of ß-amyloid on neurons and astrocytes by increasing BDNF production under the regulation of HDAC2 and HDAC5. Mol Med Rep 19:533-540 (2019). PubMed: 30483749
- Franchini L et al. Linking NMDA Receptor Synaptic Retention to Synaptic Plasticity and Cognition. iScience 19:927-939 (2019). PubMed: 31518901