製品名Recombinant Human Cardiac Troponin I protein
Cardiac Troponin I タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度>= 95 % Ion Exchange Chromatography.
ab207624 was purified by ion-exchange chromatography in conjunction with calcium dependent affinity chromatography on troponin-I agarose.
タンパク質長Full length protein
配列ADGSSDAAREPRPAPAPIRRRSSNYRAYATEPHAKKKSKISASRKLQLKT LLLQIAKQELEREAEERRGEKGRALSTRCQPLELAGLGFAELQDLCRQLH ARVDKVDEERYDIEAKVTKNITEIADLTQKIFDLRGKFKRPTLRRVRISA DAMMQALLGARAKESLDLRAHLKQVKKEDTEKENREVGDWRKNIDALSGM EGRKKKFES
領域2 to 210
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody [4C2] (ab10231)
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody [MF4] (HRP) (ab10239)
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody (ab155047)
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody (ab47003)
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody [EP1106Y] (ab52862)
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody (ab56357)
- Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody (ab97907)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab207624 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Identity confirmed using anti-Human cardiac Troponin-I monoclonal antibody.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.61% Tris, 36% Urea
- cardiac muscle
- Cardiac troponin I
- cardiomyopathy, dilated 2A (autosomal recessive)
機能Troponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
関連疾患Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
配列類似性Belongs to the troponin I family.
- Information by UniProt
This product has been referenced in:
- Khodayari Bavil A & Kim J A capillary flow-driven microfluidic system for microparticle-labeled immunoassays. Analyst N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29878004) »
- Hong L et al. High performance immunochromatographic assay for simultaneous quantitative detection of multiplex cardiac markers based on magnetic nanobeads. Theranostics 8:6121-6131 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30613287) »