製品名Recombinant HIV1 p24 protein
HIV1 p24 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
ab127888 is highly purified by several steps of chromatography.
タンパク質長Full length protein
配列PIVQNLQG QMVHQAISPR TLNAWVKVVE EKAFSPEVIP MFSALSEGAT PQDLNTMLNT VGGHQAAMQM LKETINEEAA EWDRLHPVHA GPIAPGQMRE PRGSDIAGTT STLQEQIGWM THNPPIPVGE IYKRWIILGL NKIVRMYSPT SILDIRQGPK EPFRDYVDRF YKTLRAEQAS QEVKNWMTET LLVQNANPDC KTILKALGPG ATLEEMMTAC QGVGGPGHKA RVL
領域133 to 363
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (FITC) (ab30956)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (ab53841)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody (ab63913)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody  (ab63958)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [24-2] (ab85536)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [38/8.7.47] (ab9044)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [32/5.17.76] (ab9069)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/5.1.23] (ab9070)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/5.4A] (ab9071)
- Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/6.14] (ab9072)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127888 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Additional Application Information
1. In Western Blotting as a standard for p24
2. In ELISA assay as a standard in titration of p24 antigen
3. It can be used in the studies of structure and function of HIV-1 virus as it constitutes HIV-1 core as a capsid protein since it is soluble under physiological conditions.
4. In SDS-Page as a p24 marker
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.078% Beta mercaptoethanol, 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- Capsid protein p24
- HIV-1 Gag p24
関連性HIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.