Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rb2 p130
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6545 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000.|
関連性Two retinoblastoma related proteins, p107 and pRb2 / p130, which are structurally and functionally similar to the product of the retinoblastoma gene (pRb / p105), were cloned by taking advantage of their ability to bind transforming proteins of DNA tumor viruses through a particular region called the "pocket domain." Like pRb, both proteins play a fundamental role in growth control. These Rb family proteins were measured in a variety of lung neoplasms. The highest percentage of undetectable levels and the tightest inverse correlation with the histological grading and with PCNA expression in the most aggressive tumor types were found for pRb2 / p130, which may suggest an important role for this protein in the pathogenesis and progression of lung cancer.
- 130 kDa retinoblastoma associated protein antibody
- FLJ26459 antibody
- p130 antibody
ab6545 staining Rb2 p130 in Mouse lung tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde in PBS at 4°C overnight, embedded in paraffin was and section a 7μm. Endogenous enzyme activity was quenched by 2% H2O2 in methanol (30 minutes). Sections were blocked wirh 2% BSA, 5% serum and 0.1% Trition X-100 in PBS. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in blocking buffer). White arrow heads mark epithelial cells expressing high levels of protein in nuclear and perinuclear locations.
Immunohistochemical staining of mouse tissue using anti-pRb2 / p130 antiserum.
The staining shows the location of pRb2 / p130 in developing mouse tissue.
ab6545 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Herriges MJ et al. Long noncoding RNAs are spatially correlated with transcription factors and regulate lung development. Genes Dev 28:1363-79 (2014). PubMed: 24939938
- Cerezo A et al. Absence of Caveolin-1 Increases Proliferation and Anchorage-Independent Growth by a Rac-Dependent, Erk-Independent Mechanism. Mol Cell Biol : (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19620284
- Lu Y et al. Transgenic over-expression of the microRNA miR-17-92 cluster promotes proliferation and inhibits differentiation of lung epithelial progenitor cells. Dev Biol 310:442-53 (2007). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 17765889