製品名Rat IgG2a, kappa monoclonal [RTK2758] - Isotype Control
Rat アイソタイプ・コントロール 製品一覧
特記事項（標識）Please note that this antibody is unconjugated.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Trinitrophenol + KLH
ab18450 RTK2758 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH. The RTK2758 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues. RTK2758 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
0.2 µm filter sterilized
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography.
アイソタイプ・コントロール 備考ab18450 RTK2758 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH. The RTK2758 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues. RTK2758 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
- Rat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18450 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 2µg for 106 cells.
ab18450 is a negative isotype control.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab53358 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab53358, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rat IgG (H+L) (ab98386) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rat IgG2a, kappa monoclonal [aRTK2758] (ab18450, 2µg/1x106 cells ) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized in 0.1% PBS-Tween used under the same conditions.
ab18450 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shi Q et al. The identification of the ATR inhibitor VE-822 as a therapeutic strategy for enhancing cisplatin chemosensitivity in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Lett 432:56-68 (2018). PubMed: 29890208
- Chang TZ et al. Effects of ovalbumin protein nanoparticle vaccine size and coating on dendritic cell processing. Biomater Sci 5:223-233 (2017). PubMed: 27918020
- Daschkey S et al. MicroRNAs distinguish cytogenetic subgroups in pediatric AML and contribute to complex regulatory networks in AML-relevant pathways. PLoS One 8:e56334 (2013). IP . PubMed: 23418555
- Doi T et al. IgA plasma cells express the negative regulatory co-stimulatory molecule programmed cell death 1 ligand and have a potential tolerogenic role in the intestine. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 425:918-23 (2012). Blocking . PubMed: 22906740
- Hausmann M et al. BCL-2 Modifying Factor (BMF) Is a Central Regulator of Anoikis in Human Intestinal Epithelial Cells. J Biol Chem 286:26533-40 (2011). PubMed: 21673109
- Coughlan L et al. In vivo retargeting of adenovirus type 5 to alphavbeta6 integrin results in reduced hepatotoxicity and improved tumor uptake following systemic delivery. J Virol 83:6416-28 (2009). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 19369326