製品名Rat CGRP peptide
CGRP タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47101 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CGRP antibody (ab47027)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Calcitonin/calcitonin related polypeptide alpha
- Alpha type CGRP
- Beta type CGRP
関連性CGRP is present in C-cells of the thyroid and in central and peripheral nerves. CGRP has several important physiologic roles: it is a potent vasodilator, and can affect the force and rate of heart beat; it can modulate acetylcholine receptor function at the neuromuscular junction; it has been demonstrated to block tolerance to morphine; and it can modulate antigen presentation in Langerhans cells in the skin.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum and Secreted
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab47101 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mi J et al. Calcitonin gene-related peptide enhances distraction osteogenesis by increasing angiogenesis. Tissue Eng Part A N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32375579
- Wu J et al. Calcitonin gene-related peptide promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis in endothelial progenitor cells via inhibiting MAPK signaling. Proteome Sci 16:18 (2018). PubMed: 30473635
- Zhang Y et al. Implant-derived magnesium induces local neuronal production of CGRP to improve bone-fracture healing in rats. Nat Med 22:1160-1169 (2016). PubMed: 27571347
- Tzabazis A et al. Oxytocin receptor: Expression in the trigeminal nociceptive system and potential role in the treatment of headache disorders. Cephalalgia 36:943-50 (2016). PubMed: 26590611
- Harrington AM et al. Sprouting of colonic afferent central terminals and increased spinal MAP kinase expression in a mouse model of chronic visceral hypersensitivity. J Comp Neurol : (2012). PubMed: 22237807