製品名Rapamycin, mTORC1 complex inhibitor
製品の詳細mTORC1 complex inhibitor
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 50 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120224 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
MCF7 cells were incubated at 37°C for 1h with vehicle control (0 µM) and different concentrations of rapamycin (ab120224). Decreased expression of mTOR (phospho S2448) (ab51044) in MCF7 cells correlates with an increase in rapamycin concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 30 µg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 5% BSA before being incubated with ab51044 at 1 µg/ml and ab8227 at 1 µg/ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120224 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- He J et al. Irbesartan Ameliorates Lipid Deposition by Enhancing Autophagy via PKC/AMPK/ULK1 Axis in Free Fatty Acid Induced Hepatocytes. Front Physiol 10:681 (2019). PubMed: 31191364
- Wang L et al. Aberrant SIRT6 expression contributes to melanoma growth: Role of the autophagy paradox and IGF-AKT signaling. Autophagy 14:518-533 (2018). PubMed: 29215322
- Liu J et al. Effects of ginkgol C17:1 on cisplatin-induced autophagy and apoptosis in HepG2 cells. Oncol Lett 15:1021-1029 (2018). PubMed: 29399162
- Sun RZ et al. Rapamycin and FTY720 Alleviate Atherosclerosis by Cross Talk of Macrophage Polarization and Autophagy. Biomed Res Int 2018:1010248 (2018). PubMed: 30627532
- Guo E et al. FK866 attenuates acute hepatic failure through c-jun-N-terminal kinase (JNK)-dependent autophagy. Sci Rep 7:2206 (2017). PubMed: 28526886
- Guo W et al. Neurotrophin-4 induces myelin protein zero expression in cultured Schwann cells via the TrkB/PI3K/Akt/mTORC1 pathway. Anim Cells Syst (Seoul) 21:84-92 (2017). PubMed: 30460055
- Lai Y et al. Inhibition of mTOR sensitizes breast cancer stem cells to radiation-induced repression of self-renewal through the regulation of MnSOD and Akt. Int J Mol Med 37:369-77 (2016). PubMed: 26707081
- Fujiwara M et al. ASF-4-1 fibroblast-rich culture increases chemoresistance and mTOR expression of pancreatic cancer BxPC-3 cells at the invasive front in vitro, and promotes tumor growth and invasion in vivo. Oncol Lett 11:2773-2779 (2016). PubMed: 27073551
- Paul P et al. Pathogenic effects of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-linked mutation in D-amino acid oxidase are mediated by D-serine. Neurobiol Aging : (2013). PubMed: 24138986