Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to RAC2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
RAC2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to RAC2
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
- Recombinant Human RAC2 protein (ab78684) can be used as a positive control in WB. MOLT4 or liver lysate.
特記事項Principal Names - RAC2; ras-related C3 botulinum toxin substrate 2 (rho family, small GTP binding protein Rac2); EN-7; Ras-related C3 botulinum toxin substrate 2; rho family, small GTP binding protein Rac2; Ras-related C3 botulinum toxin substrate 3 (rho family, small GTP); Gx; HSPC022. Official Gene Symbol - RAC2. GenBank Accession Number – NP_002863. LocusLink ID - 5880.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2244 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. In Human Tonsil most cells in the mantle zone and interfollicular area are stained whilst those in the germinal centres remain negative.|
機能Plasma membrane-associated small GTPase which cycles between an active GTP-bound and inactive GDP-bound state. In active state binds to a variety of effector proteins to regulate cellular responses, such as secretory processes, phagocytose of apoptotic cells and epithelial cell polarization. Augments the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) by NADPH oxidase.
関連疾患Defects in RAC2 are the cause of neutrophil immunodeficiency syndrome (NEUID) [MIM:608203].
配列類似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Membrane-associated when activated.
- Information by UniProt
製品の状態Rac2 has high sequence homology with other Rac proteins. Therefore some antibodies may show cross-reactivity.
- EN 7 antibody
- EN-7 antibody
- EN7 antibody
All lanes : Anti-RAC2 antibody (ab2244) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human thymus tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Primary incubation was 1 hour. Detected by chemiluminescence.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human Tonsil tissue section labelling RAC2 with ab2244 (0.3µg/ml). Microwaved antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH9, HRP-staining. A) Strong staining in the interfollicular area and mantle zone but the majority of cells in germinal centre are negative. B) Higher magnification of interfollicular area showing positive cells.
Anti-RAC2 antibody (ab2244) at 0.3 µg/ml + MOLT4 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Observed band size: 20 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab2244 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xia P et al. Down-regulation of RAC2 by small interfering RNA restrains the progression of osteosarcoma by suppressing the Wnt signaling pathway. Int J Biol Macromol 137:1221-1231 (2019). PubMed: 31279058
- Gerasimcik N et al. The Small Rho GTPases Rac1 and Rac2 Are Important for T-Cell Independent Antigen Responses and for Suppressing Switching to IgG2b in Mice. Front Immunol 8:1264 (2017). PubMed: 29056938
- Assani K et al. Human Cystic Fibrosis Macrophages Have Defective Calcium-Dependent Protein Kinase C Activation of the NADPH Oxidase, an Effect Augmented by Burkholderia cenocepacia. J Immunol 198:1985-1994 (2017). PubMed: 28093527
- Sowrirajan B et al. Interleukin-27 Enhances the Potential of Reactive Oxygen Species Generation from Monocyte-derived Macrophages and Dendritic cells by Induction of p47(phox). Sci Rep 7:43441 (2017). PubMed: 28240310
- Hinterseher I et al. Immunohistochemical analysis of the natural killer cell cytotoxicity pathway in human abdominal aortic aneurysms. Int J Mol Sci 16:11196-212 (2015). PubMed: 25993291
- Kawazu M et al. Transforming mutations of RAC guanosine triphosphatases in human cancers. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:3029-34 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23382236
- Tomilov AA et al. Decreased superoxide production in macrophages of long-lived p66Shc knock-out mice. J Biol Chem 285:1153-65 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19892704
- Ramgolam VS et al. T cell LFA-1 engagement induces HuR-dependent cytokine mRNA stabilization through a Vav-1, Rac1/2, p38MAPK and MKK3 signaling cascade. PLoS One 5:e14450 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21206905