製品名Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Frmore details
Rat IgG whole molecule
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab25377 staining Ly6g in mouse placenta tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 5% BSA for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS/1% BSA) for 12 hours at 4°C. A HRP-conjugated rabbit anti-rat IgG H&L (ab6734) (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab6326 staining BrdU in mouse small intestine tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with acetone and blocked with protein blocking solution for 1 hour at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) in Ab diluent for 1 hour. A HRP-conjugated rabbit anti-rat IgG H&L (ab6734) (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
IHC image of alpha tubulin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab64332, 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6734, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- Zheng J et al. Bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell-conditioned medium attenuates tubulointerstitial fibrosis by inhibiting monocyte mobilization in an irreversible model of unilateral ureteral obstruction. Mol Med Rep 17:7701-7707 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29620281) »
- Zhang F et al. Transcription factor DEC1 is required for maximal experimentally induced periodontal inflammation. J Periodontal Res N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29882288) »