Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab25377 staining Ly6g in mouse placenta tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 5% BSA for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS/1% BSA) for 12 hours at 4°C. A HRP-conjugated rabbit anti-rat IgG H&L (ab6734) (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab6326 staining BrdU in mouse small intestine tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with acetone and blocked with protein blocking solution for 1 hour at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) in Ab diluent for 1 hour. A HRP-conjugated rabbit anti-rat IgG H&L (ab6734) (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
IHC image of alpha tubulin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab64332, 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6734, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6734 は 52 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhu N et al. Berberine Protects Against Simulated Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury-Induced H9C2 Cardiomyocytes Apoptosis In Vitro and Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Apoptosis In Vivo by Regulating the Mitophagy-Mediated HIF-1a/BNIP3 Pathway. Front Pharmacol 11:367 (2020). PubMed: 32292345
- Patrussi L et al. p66Shc deficiency in the Eµ-TCL1 mouse model of chronic lymphocytic leukemia enhances leukemogenesis by altering the chemokine receptor landscape. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30819907
- Li EY et al. LncRNA MIAT overexpression reduced neuron apoptosis in a neonatal rat model of hypoxic-ischemic injury through miR-211/GDNF. Cell Cycle 18:156-166 (2019). PubMed: 30563429
- Ding Y et al. MicroRNA-93 inhibits chondrocyte apoptosis and inflammation in osteoarthritis by targeting the TLR4/NF-?B signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 43:779-790 (2019). PubMed: 30569118
- Li N et al. LPS-induced CXCR7 expression promotes gastric Cancer proliferation and migration via the TLR4/MD-2 pathway. Diagn Pathol 14:3 (2019). PubMed: 30636642