Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 50% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Specific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound mouse immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized mouse immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
特記事項（標識）The purified polyclonal was conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate isomer I followed by gel-filtration and ion-exchange chromatography to clear unbound conjugate.
特記事項F/P ratio is 3-5 mol Fluorescein per 1 mol of rabbit Ig. There is low background fluorescence of normal tissue in contrast to specific staining of sections treated with monoclonal mouse anti-human collagen antibodies
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8517 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 15483223|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab8517 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Akyash F et al. Derivation of new human embryonic stem cell lines (Yazd1-3) and their vitrification using Cryotech and Cryowin tools: A lab resources report. Int J Reprod Biomed (Yazd) 17:891-906 (2019). PubMed: 31970311
- Kolodziej M et al. First molecular characterization of Dobrava-Belgrade virus found in Apodemus flavicollis in Poland. Ann Agric Environ Med 25:368-373 (2018). PubMed: 29936795
- Ahn J et al. Transplantation of human Wharton's jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells highly expressing TGFß receptors in a rabbit model of disc degeneration. Stem Cell Res Ther 6:190 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26432097
- Michalski A et al. Surveillance of hantaviruses in Poland: a study of animal reservoirs and human hantavirus disease in Subcarpathia. Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis 14:514-22 (2014). PubMed: 24902039
- Guo Z et al. Antisense oligonucleotide treatment enhances the recovery of acute lung injury through IL-10-secreting M2-like macrophage-induced expansion of CD4+ regulatory T cells. J Immunol 190:4337-48 (2013). PubMed: 23514739
- Tang L et al. Characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human normal and hyperplastic gingiva. J Cell Physiol 226:832-42 (2011). IHC-P . PubMed: 20857425
- Huang CY et al. Plasticity of stem cells derived from adult periodontal ligament. Regen Med 4:809-21 (2009). PubMed: 19903001
- Cai L et al. Attenuation by metallothionein of early cardiac cell death via suppression of mitochondrial oxidative stress results in a prevention of diabetic cardiomyopathy. J Am Coll Cardiol 48:1688-97 (2006). PubMed: 17045908
- Pfister-Genskow M et al. Identification of differentially expressed genes in individual bovine preimplantation embryos produced by nuclear transfer: improper reprogramming of genes required for development. Biol Reprod 72:546-55 (2005). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 15483223