製品名Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP)
アプリケーション適用あり: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Mouse IgG whole molecule
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
特記事項Many of our customers have reported seeing brown precipitates in the vials. The brown precipitates are very common with HRP conjugated antibodies; we suggest vortexing the vial and using this antibody as normal. Our customer’s feedback says the antibody worked great. If in case the antibody fails to give results then please contact our Scientific Support team for assistance.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. PubMed: 17200442|
Distribution, expression and correlation of IL-22 cells with liver fibrosis in the liver.
Immunohistochemistry double staining identities IL-22 cells were produced by CD4 cells in liver tissue (Panel B).
Black arrows indicate double-positive cells.
Paraffin-embedded, formalin-fixed human liver tissues were incubated with anti-IL-22 (ab18499) or α-SMA antibody (ab7817) overnight at 4°C followed by heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0, 0.1 mol/L) for 20mins and blocking endogenous peroxidase activity with 0.3% H2O2. Revelation of primary antibody was carried out using horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated rabbit polyclonal anti-mouse (ab6728), secondary antibody followed by diamino-benzidine (DAB) and haematoxylin coloration. Double staining was performed with 3-amino-9-ethyl-carbazole (red color) for IL-22 and BCIP/ NBT (indigo color) for CD4.
Positively stained cells were counted at high-power field (hpf, ×400) according to described protocols.
ab81785 staining LC3A/B in Mouse kidney tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 5% protein block for 5 minutes at room temperature; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50) for 1 hour. Anti-mouse HRP (ab6728) (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen Z et al. Effect of N-(2-aminoethyl) ethanolamine on hypertrophic scarring changes in vitro: Finding novel anti-fibrotic therapies. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 362:9-19 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30248415) »
- Zhao G et al. High methylation of the 4-aminobutyrate aminotransferase gene predicts a poor prognosis in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome. Int J Oncol 54:491-504 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30535457) »