Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: WB, IP, Immunodiffusion, Conjugation, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6709 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Conjugation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Sensitivity of ab6709 against mouse IgG.
The starting dilution of ab6709 was 5µg/ml and the X-axis represents the Log10 of a 3-fold dilution. This titration is a 4-parameter curve fit where the IC50 is defined as the titer of the antibody. The blocking agent was 3% fish gelatin. The detection antibody was a Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody Peroxidase conjugate. TMB color development.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6709 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Crotti A et al. BIN1 favors the spreading of Tau via extracellular vesicles. Sci Rep 9:9477 (2019). PubMed: 31263146
- Schmidleithner L et al. Enzymatic Activity of HPGD in Treg Cells Suppresses Tconv Cells to Maintain Adipose Tissue Homeostasis and Prevent Metabolic Dysfunction. Immunity 50:1232-1248.e14 (2019). PubMed: 31027998
- Xie H & Wang H PRL-3 promotes breast cancer progression by downregulating p14ARF-mediated p53 expression. Oncol Lett 15:2795-2800 (2018). PubMed: 29435006
- Feng J et al. Silencing of Annexin A1 suppressed the apoptosis and inflammatory response of preeclampsia rat trophoblasts. Int J Mol Med 42:3125-3134 (2018). PubMed: 30272262
- Li BH et al. Up-Regulation of Phosphatase in Regenerating Liver-3 (PRL-3) Contributes to Malignant Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma by Activating Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Deleted on Chromosome Ten (PTEN)/Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase (PI3K)/AKT Signaling Pathway. Med Sci Monit 24:8105-8114 (2018). PubMed: 30418964