Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
製品名Rabbit Anti-Human IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, WB, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
human IgG whole molecule
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7159 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Glass LJ et al. Brain antibodies in the cortex and blood of people with schizophrenia and controls. Transl Psychiatry 7:e1192 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28786974
- Berntorp K et al. Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in patients with diabetes mellitus is associated with lower body weight and autonomic neuropathy. BMC Res Notes 6:329 (2013). PubMed: 23958111
- Hammar O et al. Autoantibodies and gastrointestinal symptoms in infertile women in relation to in vitro fertilization. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:201 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 24191889
- Pendleton H et al. Antibodies against gonadotropin-releasing hormone in patients with posterior laryngitis. Drug Target Insights 7:1-8 (2013). PubMed: 23400339