Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Horse IgG+IgM+IgA H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: ELISA, Dot blot
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 50% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Specific antibodies were absorpted by incubation with Sepharose-bound Horse immunoglobulins. Specific antibodies were eluted by acidic buffer at pH 2.5 followed by neutralisation and dialysis. After repeated binding with immobilized Horse immunoglobulins a minimum of 65% protein bound.
特記事項（標識）The purified polyclonal was conjugated to horseradish peroxidase according to the periodate method followed by gel-filtration and ion-exchange chromatography to clear unbound conjugate.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8533 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Recommended dilution as secondary antibody in dot-blotting is 1:100.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.