Key features and details
- Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Goat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC
製品名Rabbit F(ab')2 Anti-Goat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Rabbit Serum, Goat IgG and Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin, anti-Rabbit IgG F(c) or Human Serum Proteins.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHCmore details
HumanTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) (Molecular Weight 40,000 daltons)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5755 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Goat IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5755 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Díaz-Jiménez D et al. A functional IL1RL1 variant regulates corticosteroid-induced sST2 expression in ulcerative colitis. Sci Rep 7:10180 (2017). PubMed: 28860510
- Belian E et al. Forward Programming of Cardiac Stem Cells by Homogeneous Transduction with MYOCD plus TBX5. PLoS One 10:e0125384 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26047103