Key features and details
- Rabbit Anti-Armenian hamster IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Rabbit
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC-P, ICC
製品名Rabbit Anti-Armenian hamster IgG H&L (HRP)
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase, anti-Rabbit Serum, Armenian Hamster IgG and Armenian Hamster Serum.
アプリケーション適用あり: Dot blot, WB, ELISA, Electron Microscopy, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Armenian Hamster IgG whole molecule.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Armenian Hamster IgG coupled to agarose.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5745 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/25000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 ug of Armenian Hamster IgG in a standard capture ELISA using ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
|Electron Microscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
ab5745 tested against purified Armenian Hamster IgG. Each well was coated in duplicate with 1.0 µg of Armenian Hamster IgG. The starting dilution of antibody was 5µg/ml and the X-axis represents the log10 of a 3-fold dilution. This titration is a 4-parameter curve fit where the IC50 is defined as the titer of the antibody. Assay performed using 3% fish gelatin as blocking buffer and TMB substrate
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5745 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li CG et al. Evodiamine Augments NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation and Anti-bacterial Responses Through Inducing a-Tubulin Acetylation. Front Pharmacol 10:290 (2019). PubMed: 30971927
- Boraschi-Diaz I et al. Collagen type I degradation fragments act through the collagen receptor LAIR-1 to provide a negative feedback for osteoclast formation. Bone 117:23-30 (2018). PubMed: 30217615
- Bouillez A et al. MUC1-C integrates PD-L1 induction with repression of immune effectors in non-small-cell lung cancer. Oncogene 36:4037-4046 (2017). PubMed: 28288138
- Bouillez A et al. MUC1-C promotes the suppressive immune microenvironment in non-small cell lung cancer. Oncoimmunology 6:e1338998 (2017). PubMed: 28932637
- Sofron A et al. High-resolution analysis of the murine MHC class II immunopeptidome. Eur J Immunol 46:319-28 (2016). PubMed: 26495903
- Bianchi R et al. Mutation of Threonine 34 in Mouse Podoplanin-Fc Reduces CLEC-2 Binding and Toxicity in Vivo While Retaining Anti-lymphangiogenic Activity. J Biol Chem 289:21016-21027 (2014). PubMed: 24907275
- Woessner DW & Lim CS Disrupting BCR-ABL in combination with secondary leukemia-specific pathways in CML cells leads to enhanced apoptosis and decreased proliferation. Mol Pharm 10:270-7 (2013). PubMed: 23211037
- Birjandi SZ et al. Alterations in marginal zone macrophages and marginal zone B cells in old mice. J Immunol 186:3441-51 (2011). PubMed: 21307289