Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PYK2 (phospho Y402)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-PYK2 (phospho Y402) antibody
PYK2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to PYK2 (phospho Y402)
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) derived from the region of human Pyk 2 that contains tyrosine 402. The sequence is conserved in human and rat.
- IHC-P: Human brain tissue, human lung adenocarcinoma, mouse brain tissue, human hepatocarcinoma tissue. ICC: Mouse mammary (NmuMG) cells, A549 cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from rabbit serum by epitope specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively pre-adsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated PYK 2. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a PYK 2-derived peptide that is phosphorylated at tyrosine 402.
The Abpromise guarantee
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa. Can be blocked with PYK2 peptide - phospho Y402 (phospho and non-phospho pair) or CEF whole cell lysate, positive / negative for PYK 2 (pair).
ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution from (PubMed:17325207).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Involved in calcium induced regulation of ion channel and activation of the map kinase signaling pathway. May represent an important signaling intermediate between neuropeptide activated receptors or neurotransmitters that increase calcium flux and the downstream signals that regulate neuronal activity. Interacts with the SH2 domain of Grb2. May phosphorylate the voltage-gated potassium channel protein Kv1.2. Its activation is highly correlated with the stimulation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase activity. Involved in osmotic stress-dependent SNCA 'Tyr-125' phosphorylation. In concert with SRC, plays an important role in osteoclastic bone resorption. Both the formation of a SRC-PTK2B complex, and SRC kinase activity are necessary for this function. The Tyr-402 phosphorylated form serves as a docking site for SRC and is important for the organization of the osteoclast actin cytoskeleton and attachment sites and for bone resorption.
組織特異性Most abundant in the brain, with highest levels in amygdala and hippocampus. Low levels in kidney. Also expressed in spleen and lymphocytes.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. FAK subfamily.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to various stimuli that elevate the intracellular calcium concentration, as well as by PKC activation. Recruitment by nephrocystin to cell matrix adhesions initiates Tyr-402 phosphorylation. In monocytes, adherence to substrata is required for tyrosine phosphorylation and kinase activation. Angiotensin II, thapsigargin and L-alpha-lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) also induce autophosphorylation and increase kinase activity.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Interaction with nephrocystin induces the membrane-association of the kinase.
- Information by UniProt
- CADTK antibody
- CAK-beta antibody
- CAKB antibody
A549 cells stained for PYK2 (green) using ab4800 at 1/500 dilution in ICC/IF. Followed by Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Superclonal™ Secondary Antibody, Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugate at 1/2000 dilution for 45 minutes at room temperature (Panel a). Nuclei (Panel b: blue) were stained with SlowFade® Gold Antifade Mountant with DAPI. F-actin (Panel c: red) was stained with Alexa Fluor® 555 Rhodamine Phalloidin at 1/300 dilution. Panel d is a merged image showing cytoplasmic localization. Panel e is a no primary antibody control.
Paraffin embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue (right) stained for PYK2 using ab4800 at 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis. Negative control (left) without primary antibody.
Paraffin embedded Mouse brain tissue (right) stained for PYK2 using ab4800 at 1/20 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis. Negative control (left) without primary antibody.
Paraffin embedded human lung adenocarcinoma tissue(right) stained for PYK2 using ab4800 at 1/20 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis. Negative control (left) without primary antibody.
Paraffin embedded human brain tissue (right) stained for PYK2 using ab4800 at 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis. Negative control (left) without primary antibody.
Figure shows Pyk2 staining: Normal mouse mammary (NmuMG) cells were treated with TGFbeta and then grown to confluence, fixed and permeabilized. ab4800 was identified using a selective PSSA followed by incubation with a Cy3-conjugated anti-rabbit secondary antibody (red). F actin was visualized with Oregon Green-conjugated phalloiden (green) and paxillin staining is indicated in blue. The merged image indicates colocalization (purple) of ab4800, F-actin and paxillin in focal adhesion structures.
ab4800 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Gunesch JT et al. CD56 regulates human NK cell cytotoxicity through Pyk2. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32510326
- Wang Q et al. Small molecule FAK activator promotes human intestinal epithelial monolayer wound closure and mouse ulcer healing. Sci Rep 9:14669 (2019). PubMed: 31604999
- Sai C et al. Cyclin Dependent Kinase 1 (CDK1) Activates Cardiac Fibroblasts via Directly Phosphorylating Paxillin at Ser244. Int Heart J 60:374-383 (2019). PubMed: 30745530
- Tiede S et al. The FAK inhibitor BI 853520 exerts anti-tumor effects in breast cancer. Oncogenesis 7:73 (2018). PubMed: 30237500
- Haidari M et al. Disruption of endothelial adherens junctions by high glucose is mediated by protein kinase C-ß-dependent vascular endothelial cadherin tyrosine phosphorylation. Cardiovasc Diabetol 13:112 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25027642
- Haidari M et al. Atorvastatin preserves the integrity of endothelial adherens junctions by inhibiting vascular endothelial cadherin tyrosine phosphorylation. Exp Cell Res 318:1673-84 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22659162
- Xie H et al. Silencing or Amplification of Endocannabinoid Signaling in Blastocysts via CB1 Compromises Trophoblast Cell Migration. J Biol Chem 287:32288-97 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22833670
- Suo L et al. Protocadherin clusters and cell adhesion kinase regulate dendrite complexity through Rho GTPase. J Mol Cell Biol : (2012). PubMed: 22730554
- Schober M et al. Focal adhesion kinase modulates tension signaling to control actin and focal adhesion dynamics. J Cell Biol 176:667-80 (2007). PubMed: 17325207