製品名Psalmotoxin-1, ASIC1a blocker
製品の詳細Potent, selective ASIC1a blocker
配列EDCIPKWKGCVNRHGDCCEGLECWKRRRSFEVCVPKTPKT (Modifications: Disulfide bonds: 3-18, 10-23, 17-33)
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one week. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120483 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen X et al. Involvement of acid-sensing ion channel 1a in gastric carcinoma cell migration and invasion. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 50:440-446 (2018). PubMed: 29584803
- Jin C et al. Over-expression of ASIC1a promotes proliferation via activation of the ß-catenin/LEF-TCF axis and is associated with disease outcome in liver cancer. Oncotarget 8:25977-25988 (2017). PubMed: 27462920
- Dai B et al. ASIC1a Promotes Acid-Induced Autophagy in Rat Articular Chondrocytes through the AMPK/FoxO3a Pathway. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). Inhibition Assay ; Rat . PubMed: 29019932
- Zhang J et al. Augmentation of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-dependent neuronal cell death by acidosis. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27381826
- Li T et al. A Method for Activation of Endogenous Acid-sensing Ion Channel 1a (ASIC1a) in the Nervous System with High Spatial and Temporal Precision. J Biol Chem 289:15441-15448 (2014). PubMed: 24727474