Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal  to Prostate Specific Antigen
- Suitable for: ELISA, RIA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Prostate Specific Antigen antibody 
Prostate Specific Antigen 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal  to Prostate Specific Antigen
特異性Human prostate-specific antigen - 100% PSA/alpha-1-ACT-complex - 59% Kallikrein - <0.04% PAP - <0.04% Cross-reactivity values have been calculated on weight/weight basis using 125-I-labelled human human prostate-specific antigen in assay. They can vary because of the presence of antigen or related impurities in protein preparations used for cross reactivity assays. Affinity constant: 1x1011 l/mol human prostate-specific antigen.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, RIA, IHC-Pmore details
native protein (purified), corresponding to amino acids 158-163 of Human Prostate Specific Antigen
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.095% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.335% PBS, 1.0878% Sodium citrate, 0.9% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab403 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
RIA: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Nanowires array: 1/50 - 1/500.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Hydrolyzes semenogelin-1 thus leading to the liquefaction of the seminal coagulum.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen, prostate-specific antibody
- APS antibody
- Gamma seminoprotein antibody
Human normal prostate. Staining is localised as cytoplasmic and secreted. Left panel: with primary antibody at 1 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control. Sections were stained using an automated system, at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with buffers (citrate pH 6.1) in a PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab403 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shu SK et al. Phosphorylation and activation of androgen receptor by Aurora-A. J Biol Chem 285:33045-53 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20713353
- Kim D et al. Microarray-based multiplexed scanometric immunoassay for protein cancer markers using gold nanoparticle probes. Anal Chem 81:9183-7 (2009). PubMed: 19874062
- Thaxton CS et al. Nanoparticle-based bio-barcode assay redefines "undetectable" PSA and biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:18437-42 (2009). Human . PubMed: 19841273
- Zheng G et al. Multiplexed electrical detection of cancer markers with nanowire sensor arrays. Nat Biotechnol 23:1294-301 (2005). PubMed: 16170313