Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 99% SDS-PAGE
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, SDS-PAGE
製品名Recombinant mouse MCP1 protein
MCP1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 99 % SDS-PAGE.
Sterile filtered Greater than 99% pure by HPLC analyses. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per g (1EU/g).
タンパク質長Full length protein
配列Recombinant murine JE, also known as monocyte chemotactic protein (MCP-1), is a 13.8 kDa protein containing 125 amino acid residues. QPDAVNAPLT CCYSFTSKMI PMSRLESYKR ITSSRCPKEA VVFVTKLKRE VCADPKKEWV QTYIKNLDRN QMRSEPTTLF KTASALRSSA PLNVKLTRKS EANASTTFST TTSSTSVGVT SVTVN
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9901 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
備考The biological activity of this product was determined by its ability to chemoattract Balb/c mouse spleen MNCs using a concentration range of 0.1-10.0ng/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
再構成Centrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 week. For extended storage, it is recommended to further dilute in a buffer containing a carrier protein (example 0.1% BSA) and store in working aliquots at -20°C to -80°C.
- C-C motif chemokine 2
機能Chemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
翻訳後修飾Processing at the N-terminus can regulate receptor and target cell selectivity. Deletion of the N-terminal residue converts it from an activator of basophil to an eosinophil chemoattractant.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9901 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ehsani E et al. Improved differentiation of human enriched CD133+CD24+ renal progenitor cells derived from embryonic stem cell with embryonic mouse kidney-derived mesenchymal stem cells co-culture. Differentiation 109:1-8 (2019). PubMed: 31323479
- Tsay HC et al. Hepatocyte-specific suppression of microRNA-221-3p mitigates liver fibrosis. J Hepatol 70:722-734 (2019). PubMed: 30582979
- Gallagher JJ et al. Acute and chronic phases of complex regional pain syndrome in mice are accompanied by distinct transcriptional changes in the spinal cord. Mol Pain 9:40 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23924076