Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: >= 98% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: HPLC, Functional Studies, SDS-PAGE
- High batch-to-batch consistency
- Optimal bioactivity
- Guaranteed identical to human native proteins
- >95% purity
- Ultra-low endotoxin levels: <0.005 Eu/µg
- Carrier and tag free
製品名Recombinant mouse Interferon gamma protein (Active)
Interferon gamma タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Determined by its ability to inhibit the proliferation of murine WEHI-279 cells.
The expected ED50 is ≤ 0.2 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 5 x 106 units/mg.
精製度>= 98 % SDS-PAGE.
>= HPLC analyses. Sterile filtered.
エンドトキシン・レベル< 1.000 Eu/µg
タンパク質長Full length protein
配列MHGTVIESLE SLNNYFNSSG IDVEEKSLFL DIWRNWQKDG DMKILQSQII SFYLRLFEVL KDNQAISNNI SVIESHLITT FFSNSKAKKD AFMSIAKFEV NNPQVQRQAF NELIRVVHQL LPESSLRKRK RSRC
領域23 to 155
配列の追加情報Full-length mature protein, minus the signal peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9922 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
再構成This information is lot specific. Please contact our technical Support team for details.
- IF 1
機能Produced by lymphocytes activated by specific antigens or mitogens. IFN-gamma, in addition to having antiviral activity, has important immunoregulatory functions. It is a potent activator of macrophages, it has antiproliferative effects on transformed cells and it can potentiate the antiviral and antitumor effects of the type I interferons.
組織特異性Released primarily from activated T lymphocytes.
関連疾患In Caucasians, genetic variation in IFNG is associated with the risk of aplastic anemia (AA) [MIM:609135]. AA is a rare disease in which the reduction of the circulating blood cells results from damage to the stem cell pool in bone marrow. In most patients, the stem cell lesion is caused by an autoimmune attack. T-lymphocytes, activated by an endogenous or exogenous, and most often unknown antigenic stimulus, secrete cytokines, including IFN-gamma, which would in turn be able to suppress hematopoiesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the type II (or gamma) interferon family.
翻訳後修飾Proteolytic processing produces C-terminal heterogeneity, with proteins ending alternatively at Gly-150, Met-157 or Gly-161.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9922 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Baldwin LA et al. DNA barcoding reveals ongoing immunoediting of clonal cancer populations during metastatic progression and immunotherapy response. Nat Commun 13:6539 (2022). PubMed: 36344500
- Bagati A et al. Integrin avß6-TGFß-SOX4 Pathway Drives Immune Evasion in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Cancer Cell 39:54-67.e9 (2021). PubMed: 33385331
- Kosaric N et al. Macrophage Subpopulation Dynamics Shift following Intravenous Infusion of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Mol Ther N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32531238
- Yu P et al. Guanylate-binding protein 2 orchestrates innate immune responses against murine norovirus and is antagonized by the viral protein NS7. J Biol Chem 295:8036-8047 (2020). PubMed: 32354743
- Zhang W et al. IL-6 promotes PD-L1 expression in monocytes and macrophages by decreasing protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type O expression in human hepatocellular carcinoma. J Immunother Cancer 8:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32581055
- Yu P et al. Lipopolysaccharide restricts murine norovirus infection in macrophages mainly through NF-kB and JAK-STAT signaling pathway. Virology 546:109-121 (2020). PubMed: 32452409
- Poggio M et al. Suppression of Exosomal PD-L1 Induces Systemic Anti-tumor Immunity and Memory. Cell 177:414-427.e13 (2019). PubMed: 30951669
- Burr ML et al. An Evolutionarily Conserved Function of Polycomb Silences the MHC Class I Antigen Presentation Pathway and Enables Immune Evasion in Cancer. Cancer Cell 36:385-401.e8 (2019). PubMed: 31564637