Key features and details
- Expression system: HEK 293 cells
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Tags: His tag C-Terminus
- Suitable for: ELISA, SDS-PAGE
製品名Recombinant human CD44 protein (Active)
CD44 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
ab173996 at 5 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Hyaluronan biotin sodium salt with a linear range of 39-156 ng/mL.
精製度> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
エンドトキシン・レベル< 1.000 Eu/µg
発現系HEK 293 cells
配列QIDLNITCRFAGVFHVEKNGRYSISRTEAADLCKAFNSTLPTMAQMEKAL SIGFETCRYGFIEGHVVIPRIHPNSICAANNTGVYILTSNTSQYDTYCFN ASAPPEEDCTSVTDLPNAFDGPITITIVNRDGTRYVQKGEYRTNPEDIYP SNPTDDDVSSGSSSERSSTSGGYIFYTFSTVHPIPDEDSPWITDSTDRIP
予測される分子量22 kDa including tags
領域21 to 220
タグHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab173996 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C to -70°C for 12 months in lyophilized state;
- -70°C for 3 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Please see notes section.
Constituent: 95% PBS
ab173996 was lyophilized from 0.22 µm filtered solution. 5-10% trehalose is commonly used for freeze drying, and after reconstitution, the trehalose is mostly about 3-5%.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
再構成Reconstitute with sterile deionized water to a concentration of 400 µg/ml.
- CD 44
機能Receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA). Mediates cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions through its affinity for HA, and possibly also through its affinity for other ligands such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Adhesion with HA plays an important role in cell migration, tumor growth and progression. Also involved in lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing, and in hematopoiesis. Altered expression or dysfunction causes numerous pathogenic phenotypes. Great protein heterogeneity due to numerous alternative splicing and post-translational modification events.
組織特異性Isoform 10 (epithelial isoform) is expressed by cells of epithelium and highly expressed by carcinomas. Expression is repressed in neuroblastoma cells.
配列類似性Contains 1 Link domain.
ドメインThe lectin-like LINK domain is responsible for hyaluronan binding.
翻訳後修飾Proteolytically cleaved in the extracellular matrix by specific proteinases (possibly MMPs) in several cell lines and tumors.
O-glycosylated; contains more-or-less-sulfated chondroitin sulfate glycans, whose number may affect the accessibility of specific proteinases to their cleavage site(s).
Phosphorylated; activation of PKC results in the dephosphorylation of Ser-706 (constitutive phosphorylation site), and the phosphorylation of Ser-672.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab173996 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Coker JA et al. FAS2FURIOUS: Moderate-Throughput Secreted Expression of Difficult Recombinant Proteins in Drosophila S2 Cells. Front Bioeng Biotechnol 10:871933 (2022). PubMed: 35600892
- Shaimerdenova M et al. Spatial-Division Multiplexing Approach for Simultaneous Detection of Fiber-Optic Ball Resonator Sensors: Applications for Refractometers and Biosensors. Biosensors (Basel) 12:N/A (2022). PubMed: 36421126
- Wang Z et al. An array of 60,000 antibodies for proteome-scale antibody generation and target discovery. Sci Adv 6:eaax2271 (2020). PubMed: 32195335