Key features and details
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名NADPH oxidase 4 peptide
NADPH oxidase 4 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab179799 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Kidney oxidase 1
- Kidney oxidase-1
- Kidney superoxide producing NADPH oxidase
機能Constitutive NADPH oxidase which generates superoxide intracellularly upon formation of a complex with CYBA/p22phox. Regulates signaling cascades probably through phosphatases inhibition. May function as an oxygen sensor regulating the KCNK3/TASK-1 potassium channel and HIF1A activity. May regulate insulin signaling cascade. May play a role in apoptosis, bone resorption and lipolysaccharide-mediated activation of NFKB. May produce superoxide in the nucleus and play a role in regulating gene expression upon cell stimulation. Isoform 3 is not functional. Isoform 4 displays an increased activity. Isoform 5 and isoform 6 display reduced activity.
組織特異性Expressed by distal tubular cells in kidney cortex and in endothelial cells (at protein level). Widely expressed. Strongly expressed in kidney and to a lower extent in heart, adipocytes, hepatoma, endothelial cells, skeletal muscle, brain, several brain tumor cell lines and airway epithelial cells.
配列類似性Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
Contains 1 ferric oxidoreductase domain.
発生段階Expressed in fetal kidney and fetal liver.
翻訳後修飾Isoform 3 and isoform 4 are N-glycosylated. Isoform 4 glycosylation is required for its proper function.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction > focal adhesion. Nucleus. May localize to plasma membrane and focal adhesions. According to PubMed:15927447, may also localize to the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
To learn more about our protein and peptide range click here.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.