Key features and details
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human WIF1 peptide
WIF1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab171766 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-WIF1 antibody [EPR9385] (ab155101)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Wnt inhibitory factor 1
機能Binds to WNT proteins and inhibits their activities. May be involved in mesoderm segmentation.
配列類似性Contains 5 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 WIF domain.
- Information by UniProt
To learn more about our protein and peptide range click here.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab171766 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang ZF et al. MicroRNA-182 downregulates Wnt/ß-catenin signaling, inhibits proliferation, and promotes apoptosis in human osteosarcoma cells by targeting HOXA9. Oncotarget 8:101345-101361 (2017). PubMed: 29254169