Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human MAVS peptide
MAVS タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- CARD adapter inducing interferon beta
- CARD adaptor inducing IFN beta
機能Required for innate immune defense against viruses. Acts downstream of DDX58 and IFIH1/MDA5, which detect intracellular dsRNA produced during viral replication, to coordinate pathways leading to the activation of NF-kappa-B, IRF3 and IRF7, and to the subsequent induction of antiviral cytokines such as IFN-beta and RANTES (CCL5). May activate the same pathways following detection of extracellular dsRNA by TLR3. May protect cells from apoptosis.
組織特異性Present in T-cells, monocytes, epithelial cells and hepatocytes (at protein level). Ubiquitously expressed, with highest levels in heart, skeletal muscle, liver, placenta and peripheral blood leukocytes.
配列類似性Contains 1 CARD domain.
ドメインBoth CARD and transmembrane domains are essential for antiviral function. The CARD domain is responsible for interaction with DDX58 and IFIH1.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated; undergoes 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination catalyzed by ITCH; ITCH-dependent polyubiquitination is mediated by the interaction with PCBP2 and leads to MAVS proteasomal degradation.
細胞内局在Mitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.