Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human HDPTP peptide
生理活性This peptide has been shown to block the detection of a 179kDa band by anti-HDPTP (ab12553) in Western Blot.
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab12580 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
備考This peptide has been shown to block the detection of a 179kDa band by anti-HDPTP (ab12553) in Western Blot.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- EC 188.8.131.52
- HD PTP
機能May act as a negative regulator of Ras-mediated mitogenic activity. Plays a role in ciliogenesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class subfamily.
Contains 1 BRO1 domain.
Contains 2 TPR repeats.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Endosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium basal body.
- Information by UniProt
To learn more about our protein and peptide range click here.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.