Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human CYP1B1 peptide
CYP1B1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33585 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase
機能Cytochromes P450 are a group of heme-thiolate monooxygenases. In liver microsomes, this enzyme is involved in an NADPH-dependent electron transport pathway. It oxidizes a variety of structurally unrelated compounds, including steroids, fatty acids, and xenobiotics.
Participates in the metabolism of an as-yet-unknown biologically active molecule that is a participant in eye development.
組織特異性Expressed in many tissues.
関連疾患Defects in CYP1B1 are the cause of primary congenital glaucoma type 3A (GLC3A) [MIM:231300]. GLC3A is an autosomal recessive form of primary congenital glaucoma (PCG). PCG is characterized by marked increase of intraocular pressure at birth or early childhood, large ocular globes (buphthalmos) and corneal edema. It results from developmental defects of the trabecular meshwork and anterior chamber angle of the eye that prevent adequate drainage of aqueous humor.
Defects in CYP1B1 are a cause of primary open angle glaucoma (POAG) [MIM:137760]. POAG is a complex and genetically heterogeneous ocular disorder characterized by a specific pattern of optic nerve and visual field defects. The angle of the anterior chamber of the eye is open, and usually the intraocular pressure is increased. The disease is asymptomatic until the late stages, by which time significant and irreversible optic nerve damage has already taken place. In some cases, POAG shows digenic inheritance involving mutations in CYP1B1 and MYOC genes.
Defects in CYP1B1 are a cause of Peters anomaly (PAN) [MIM:604229]. Peters anomaly is a congenital defect of the anterior chamber of the eye.
配列類似性Belongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.