Key features and details
- Suitable for: Blocking
CCR2 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab178768 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- C C chemokine receptor type 2
- C C CKR 2
- C-C chemokine receptor type 2
機能Receptor for the MCP-1, MCP-3 and MCP-4 chemokines. Transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
To learn more about our protein and peptide range click here.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.